The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Little Madams on Middlewood Road are doing the lashes at the moment and there only £20 on offer and last 3/4 weeks then you need your infills like the other reader said (there a bit like you nail extentsions, need infills) has your own lashes roughly drop out every 90 days so when applying the lashes theres no way off knowing if one of your natural lash is due to fall out

There brill for hols just have to be careful with creams and oils and makeup removers around the eye area

So give them a try 2337025

hair and nails by design at crosspool do sienna x spray tans. non streaky and smell great too. £15 or 2 for £25. 01142663996.

As for spray tans around the mosboro/killamarsh area i would recommend beauty first at gleadless 011422395222

Hi there, My names Victoria and i run the Lash & Brow Lounge @ Fake It Tanning Salon on Hickmott Road. I HAVE MOVED TO TONI & GUY ON ECCY ROAD. Just to let you know that i have spaces available for bookings tomorrow and i'm offering 25% off any treatment. We open 10-7 so if you fancy treating yourself and would like to take advantage of this offer thats for tomorrow only then call . :wave: I HAVE NOW MOVED THE LASH & BROW LOUNGE TO TONI & GUY ON ECCLESALL ROAD. PLEASE CALL 0114 2663434 OR 07588289753 FOR AN APPOINTMENT. ALSO, TONI & GUY ARE OFFERING 15% OFF HAIR COLOUR!

Edited by TheL&BLounge
Moved Premises

What is it with all this falsifying - tans, nails, 'special occasion' eyelashes etc?

Why cant people be naturally themselves anymore?

Have you thought about eyelash perming? Sounds mad but friend had it done at House of Elliot in Grenoside and made a big difference, lasted a few months I think?

Wow, I had never even heard of these things before...eyelash dye, perms, extensions, I had no idea they existed. I have only tried mascara a couple of times and I ended up looking like a weepy panda

Have you thought about eyelash perming? Sounds mad but friend had it done at House of Elliot in Grenoside and made a big difference, lasted a few months I think?

I do eyelash straightening which is more up to date than perming :rant: It straightens the lashes rather than curling them, it make lashes look twice as long as it straightens from the root to tip thus giving the eye a wide awake look!

Hi!

I am wanting my nails done but with 2 young kids it would be great if someone could come to me one evening or even in the day.

Anyone recommend anyone?

I would be after acrylic nail extensions, nude with white tips. Maybe nail art but not important.

Anyone?x

Don't!! you will ruin your nails in the long run or be committed to paying £20 or more every 3 weeks forever

Don't!! you will ruin your nails in the long run or be committed to paying £20 or more every 3 weeks forever

Noooo I had em done before, TBH I never keep them up time after time as for one my job won't allow it (not til Jan though), and my nails are a mess anyway they just look better when they are done!!

But thanks for the concern :):D