Universal Contour Wraps

Universal contour wraps....

Anyone had a session and do they work?

Me and mum are going to our first session next week.

I had a chicken fajita one the other lunch time, and very nice it was too.

I had one once, and it worked, but it does not last, and there are things you are supposed to avoid afterwards, like coffee & booze...... needless to say thats probably why it didnt last!!

Ooh Just been for my wrap this morning and i lost 8 and a half inches all round, not bad eh.

Going for a second session next week and hopefully lose some more inches ready for my hol in 2 weeks time! :D

Ooh Just been for my wrap this morning and i lost 8 and a half inches all round, not bad eh.

Going for a second session next week and hopefully lose some more inches ready for my hol in 2 weeks time! :D

where did you go and what was the cost???

I'd like to know too. I've always been interested in this.

I went to a beauty salon in Harrogate as i dont live in sheffield anymore.But u can find the nearest salon that does these contour wraps on this link

http://www.universalcontourwrap.co.uk

One session should cost around £50, but for best results a course of 3 wraps is recommended. Each wrap lasts around 2 hours. They measure u before they wrap you and after to see what results come out. I was quite impressed.

My mum had one done too but she only lost 4 inches. They gurantee at least 6 inches lost or they give you the next wrap free. SO mum has a free session next week.

I had a chicken fajita one the other lunch time, and very nice it was too.

very good basil