Royal Mail Post going missing - Grrrrrr!

iv had same problem thought it was just me and some letters isent out charlie x

Hmm..have you noticed though how bills never EVER go missing?

I bought a skirt a few weeks ago and wasnt in when they tried to deliver and Ive now been told that the royal mail office on capel street have conveniently lost it!

I arranged redelivery twice and they didnt turn up [i waited in all day both days] and the third time I rang they said it had been sent back to the person I bought it from....she has still not recieved it 2 weeks later so they say it is probably 'lost'.....thanks a lot royal mail.

I bought a skirt a few weeks ago and wasnt in when they tried to deliver and Ive now been told that the royal mail office on capel street have conveniently lost it!

I've heard on the grapevine that the capel street office has a thriving cross-dressing scene.

Nope none of me bills have been missing.Hmmmm a bit odd do you think.Iv had some jewellery i bought go missing in post they cant find.Also a guestbook.And some invites for wedding i sent to a friend she has not recieved either.odd isnt it.

I arranged redelivery twice and they didnt turn up [i waited in all day both days] and the third time I rang they said it had been sent back to the person I bought it from....she has still not recieved it 2 weeks later so they say it is probably 'lost'.....thanks a lot royal mail.

You should write to the post master general and ask for compensation :)

Yes thats true but they are not worth "pinching" though are they :suspect: :suspect:

Yes thats true but they are not worth "pinching" though are they :suspect: :suspect:

That's what makes me suspicious about the post. I know you can't expect things never to go missing but I've found it's ALWAYS things that have value, or look as though they might have value that go walkies.

I've had a Special Delivery item go missing today!!

My neighbour brought my new passport round this morning,it had been delivered to the wrong address!Arent they supposed to send it recorded delivery?

My neighbour brought my new passport round this morning,it had been delivered to the wrong address!Arent they supposed to send it recorded delivery?

I would have thought so. So much for the new security measures for passports.

I've had a Special Delivery item go missing today!!

So think of the compensation.

This is why I stopped selling stuff on eBay.

Last time I sold a USB Wi-Fi adaptor for DS the chuffing thing got lost in the post, so I ended up having to refund the buyer £25! :rant:

Oh well, she gave me positive feedback for my trouble so all was not completely lost.

I hate Paypal, so more often than not when I buy something I send a cheque, but even they've gone walkies on more than one occassion! :rant::loopy:

Grr, chuffs! Can't they do their flippin' jobs right? Bunch of halfwit Posties! :loopy: I've even had R1 DVDs from Playusa.com go "walkies" c/o Royal Mail, OK it's a bit sad buying Thundercats boxsets at my age but I should still be able to rely on the flipping Posties actually delivering them.