Anyone work at Tinsley Wire Ltd?

Hi im looking for any twil workers who worked in galvo & knew my dad Dennis briggs

we are holding a suprise retirement party for him & are trying to trace some of his old work mates.

please pm me if you knew him he worked there for 42 years & left about 7 years ago.:help:

Hiay i know Dennis. and if you want i'll pass the word to people still working there. and might be able to get in touch with one or two who have left. The funniest memory i have of Dennis the day he left said he was never ever coming back. two hours later he was back he'd forgot something

That sounds like him,sadly he past away in june,so i cannot pass on what you remember.

That sounds like him,sadly he past away in june,so i cannot pass on what you remember.

:rant:no he didnt he was fine when i saw him today

i am his oldest son :confused::confused::huh:

Hiay i know Dennis. and if you want i'll pass the word to people still working there. and might be able to get in touch with one or two who have left. The funniest memory i have of Dennis the day he left said he was never ever coming back. two hours later he was back he'd forgot something

yes please get in touch i have sent you pm

:(sorry,i didnt read the first thread(been busy)no excuse i know,but i thought you was on about Dennis Smithson who use to work at TWIL.:(

:(sorry,i didnt read the first thread(been busy)no excuse i know,but i thought you was on about Dennis Smithson who use to work at TWIL.:(

LOL no problem mate thanks for that :hihi:

Can anyone help me with info about Christopher V Sampson who I believe was at Tinsley Wire.

Yes I know Chris Sampson. Did he work in the financial side and at one time he was on the board of directors.

he was also a good golfer, playing of a single fgure handicap.

Thank you for your reply, I am pretty sure this is the person, would you know his whereabouts now as I would like to get in touch with him.

Toni

Sorry Toni but I retired in 2006 and I am sure Chris moved to another part of the company before that. The last memory I have is he went to Begium for a period of time. sorry i have not beem much help.

Many thanks again for your reply, just in case you hear of anything I am doing my family history and he is a descendant (99% sure) and I was hoping to make contact and verify some info.

my email is toni.evans@xtra.co.nz I tried the Telephone directory with no luck as he could be ex directory.

Toni