Giant new Tesco on Spital Hill / Saville Street.

Is the petrol station at the new Tesco on Saville street open 24hrs. including Sunday night? Thank you

Is the petrol station at the new Tesco on Saville street open 24hrs. including Sunday night? Thank you

Yes it is!

Yes it is!

Thank you. I desperately need some diesel, and I have a 5p litre off, so I will call there.

To claim your 5p off you need to go into the petrol station shop itself as the staff need to work out your money off. Staff only work up to 10pm and then it's the selfserve pumps.

To claim your 5p off you need to go into the petrol station shop itself as the staff need to work out your money off. Staff only work up to 10pm and then it's the selfserve pumps.

Ah, that's worth remembering, thank you!

Aye, you can use up to 3 vouchers at any one time, therefore getting 15p a litre off your fuel. Good if you have a motor with an 18 gallon tank, saves you around £15 when you fill up. A couple of bottles of wine for nowt.

Regards

Angel.

I’ve been in the new store and it seems ok although there aren’t a lot of checkouts for the size of the store. However I won’t be shopping there often because its a lot of messing about getting into the store when you only want to buy bread or milk and Tesco is expensive.

I took all my recycling down to the new Tesco store at Spital Hill only to be told there are no recycling facilities there!! I agree Tesco is very expensive and although it's only a few mins walk for me I won't be shopping there.

I took all my recycling down to the new Tesco store at Spital Hill only to be told there are no recycling facilities there!! I agree Tesco is very expensive and although it's only a few mins walk for me I won't be shopping there.

Did they say anything about when they would be getting any recycling facilities?

crazy in this day and age

Its just a sodding Tesco! I don't know if people were expecting eternal youth or immortality as they walked through the door but it's just another supermarket.

I know the residents of the area wanted a supermarket but I don't know who took the back hander at the council and allowed another Tesco to be built.

The only positive thing I have to say about it is that it's brought some much needed jobs to the local people; they stink as an employer though (my sister worked for them for a few years) and I bet that there aren't any locals in the managerial posts.

They said there were no plans for recycling facilities when I asked at the weekend, I was very disappointed :|