Giant new Tesco on Spital Hill / Saville Street.

Hi does anybody know how to apply for job vacancies there, because it will be employing over 300 people when it is built? have tried their main website but no luck, they have not responded to my email aswell

Does anyone know anything about this?

all tesco vacancies are done on line now

nope i already tried that site, i guess i will just wait until its nearly fully built

Threads merged

Not 100% sure but someone mentioned Sorby House to me, that they might be issuing application forms, I think local people might be considered first, then opened up.

My husband works for tesco they are doing internal vacancies within they next 2 months the store will hopefully be open around october this year and he says they will advertise around mid august/september hope this helps :)

I am happy that tesco is opening on saville street. As a resident of burngreave the area has in recent years gone from seeing signs of improvement to looking like a slum, with grotty shops along spital hill.

The council should issue a compulsory purchase order and demolish both rows of shops along spital hill.

I am happy that tesco is opening on saville street. As a resident of burngreave the area has in recent years gone from seeing signs of improvement to looking like a slum, with grotty shops along spital hill.

The council should issue a compulsory purchase order and demolish both rows of shops along spital hill.

Yes I am sure it will look much better once all the shops have closed because of the competition from Tesco

I am still puzzled as to why they have built this. So close to the one on langsett road. Does anyone know if this means the langsett road one will stay or are they planning on getting rid of it once the new build is complete?

Yes I am sure it will look much better once all the shops have closed because of the competition from Tesco

Best post of the day.

Tesco is a disaster for local communities. Enjoy!