The Alpaca Walk - Sunday,April 22nd. (Unofficial)

Enjoyed my debut walk with the group, not sure what my legs will feel like tomorrow though.

Thanks to Taxman for leading at such short notice (think we'd have been a bit stuck without him)

Well there arent many but ive loaded up the best ones I took, click HERE to view them.

Another wonderful walk in great company, although my knees are suffering a bit after this one! The weather was kind to us and the chocolate cake at the alpaca farm cafe was yummy :D . Hope Karen19 and ItIsNow are feeling better after their respective indispositions, we missed you both.

Nice pics, Nooka, especially the old tree.

Yes another good walk - a little bit taxing if you will excuse the pun :)

I've just put a link to some of my snaps on the photos thread - but include this here as well

http://picasaweb.google.com/neotericwalks

Grissom takes real photographs and makes me realise just how bad I am at this sort of thing. Mostly from our walks but I've included some of Norfolk Park and surrounds - which are from my morning walk into work. Maybe we could do a Thursday evening stroll around the park sometime - just on our doorstep parkwoman

Hey, more good pics, Neoteric! I won't bother uploading my pathetic efforts:(

I've included some of Norfolk Park and surrounds - which are from my morning walk into work. Maybe we could do a Thursday evening stroll around the park sometime - just on our doorstep parkwoman

Yes, it would be hard to find an excuse not to do that one...

Sorry that I did not make this one but I got Stood-Up!! and did not know until 10.55 hrs.

With last Sundays, Mondays & Protest walk at Hayfield yesterday I was glad of the rest. Old age.

I'm please that everyone enjoyed the walk. Did anyone go up 'Jacobs Ladder'?

Hey some fab photos there :) That hill brings back some memories :gag:

Mmmmm cake looks fab and so do the Alpacas. Have they started doing Alpaca Burgers yet ? :love:

Itisnow - hope you get better soon :thumbsup:

Hope there is a flat Thursday walk soon that I can get my arse to :P