Anyone heard of "ulookubook" travel company?

Anyone heard of a internet travel company called "ulookubook"?

They seem to have some good deals so it worried me that they were too good to be true. Last year I saw some fantastic deals on "onthebeach or otb" but these were apperently a con after reading reviews about the site. I don't seem to be able to find any reviews about "ulookubook"!

Anyone had any experience with them?

Looking for either cheap flights or if there isn't much difference (as there doesn't seem to be) cheap holiday to Altinkum, Turkey for end June or Beginning of July.

OK if u not heard of the site, where else should I look.

With ulookubook I can go for 7 nights for £600, any cheaper?

but thanks for answering upinwath, oh & thanks for the link, lol.

It frightens me that no-one else as heard of them.

What about otb anyone had a bad or maybe good experience with them?

It frightens me that no-one else as heard of them.

What about otb anyone had a bad or maybe good experience with them?

We have just booked with OTB (On The Beach) and have had no probs so far (touches wood).:thumbsup:

They have got some really good deals.

we booked a holiday with them october 2007 in majorca cala d'or had a lovely time nice resort nice apartment. 7 days for about 600 quid 2 adults 1 child in a 2 bed apartment. budget airline but you can chose your flight times (depending on how much you want to pay) would recommend the "resort hoppa" for transfers, which they can book for you. we were a bit weary at first but would use them again, they are very helpful and you can always talk to them on the phone if you have a query. hope this helps

OK if u not heard of the site, where else should I look.

With ulookubook I can go for 7 nights for £600, any cheaper?

£600!! for how many people Turkey b&b you should be able to get for less than £250 p.p for 14 nights never mind 7 your looking on the wrong sights ...OTB is very expensive for a start

Just had a look at Ulookubook site and its mega expensive

i go to turkey a few times a year most years and looked at that site but found it expensive. Try sunwings they are usually quite good. Or latedeals.co.uk i have used them before they are a thomson site.

Do not use this company

You book a holiday with them for what you think is the dates and times that you have agreed from their websit. They have now got your money.

When your tickets arrive they are different times and dates and when you ring them back they say that because they are budget airlines the booking can not be changed exept if you pay a charge. They also tell lies to protect each other saying that supervisers listen to every call their sales team make and back them up even though were wrong.

We booked a holiday for 7 night which turned to out to be 5 nights in resort because we had night flights. We were paying for rooms that we would not be in. Leaving the resort at 10:00 at night counted as a night.

This was all a complete rip off.