Ufos, what is your opinion?

Guest Mod_Man
Have you ever read 'Armageddon: The Musical' by Robert Rankin? All his books are ACE but this one adresses this very subject - super advanced aliens spying on humans and broadcasting goings-on as a soap opera called The Earthers. Read it read it it's really good.

Sounds brilliant, a super advanced species that has the ability to spy on and learn from other civilisations and all the author can write about is reality TV. :huh:

No really it's brilliant, it's a comedy, check it out pleeease you won't regret it, the guy's a genius. He's been described as 'The drinking mans' H.G.Wells'

Guest Mod_Man
He's been described as 'The drinking mans' H.G.Wells'

I'm not much of a drinker.

Excuse me I'm homeless and need to get back to my planet. I just need 20p for my spaceship fare.

if u belive in this and wot if thay are real is it right for the goverment to stop us nowing the trueth at the end of the day if we did end up gettin invaded or viseted it gonna come as a mass panic or is it all cos of religen like always like people wake up there is no god

Looks like English has flown out of the window too.....

ahh more sheep fodder yes you can tell the weather is about to change

although due to excess boredom if there is a ship passing please apply me to your manifest

Ill need real good proof to believe in it! So far nothing tho..

Guest Mod_Man
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQPr7MUg6IE

Especially the last 5 seconds or so...

Real? Or CGI?

I think it's CGI, my only real logic behind thinking this is that for that craft to move away with such acceleration it would require a lot of power. Why flash all of your quite large lights when surely it would be a better idea to save power, the lights also seem to be a little too sharp when compared to the rest of the image. Also why did the video stop there? Surely the camera operator would have been ecstatic to see such a thing. Are there lengthier versions of the clip out there?

if u belive in this and wot if thay are real is it right for the goverment to stop us nowing the trueth at the end of the day if we did end up gettin invaded or viseted it gonna come as a mass panic or is it all cos of religen like always like people wake up there is no god

To be honest, I wasn't a believer but after trying to read that I'm begining to think an alien form is now posting on SF.

Also why did the video stop there? Surely the camera operator would have been ecstatic to see such a thing. Are there lengthier versions of the clip out there?

Listen thee! :hihi: We like UFO's, and little green folk whizzing everywhere! :hihi:

It's far better than the "Global Warming" proponents who have discovered a new industry for making money out of us all doing the "Dustbin Dance" every week and reinforcing our bl**dy slavery to a purely hypothetical, uncontrollable duty to, in their words, "SAVE THE PLANET".

They buy Bentley's, and travel First Class on Airlines everywhere out of the proceeds.....we are exhorted by them to buy bicycles! :hihi: