Best Crisps Ever ?

There were some salt and vinager stick crisps about 15 years ago that came in a packet that was supposed to look like fish and chip newspaper. I can't remember what they were called or who made them but they were absolutely fantastic - so covered in flavouring it made your eyes water. They also did a bacon flavour that my brother still mourns the loss of.

Or how about Fish N' Chips? Those used to be beautiful before they stopped covering them with the flavouring. BBQ N' Chips were vile though :P

tomato flavour snaps :D

So its not just me. I love them (and the little shop by the park and ride sells them) The problem is if my fiancee buys me a few bags i will sit and eat them all.

Salt 'n vinegar chipsticks mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can anyone remember 'wheelz' and 'nibbitz' they were nice?

Absolutely loved the Marmite flavour Walkers crisps.:love:

Not seen them for ages, have they stopped making them?:confused:

Seabrook without a doubt. Can't find anywhere that does all the interesting flavours though. They're the Henderson's Relish of the crisp world.

Absolutely spot on :thumbsup: .

Dorito's chilli heatwave flavour, My mouth is watering at the thought....................

Smiths Square crisps Salt and Vinegar flavour!:)

and Frisps yum yum

Absolutely spot on :thumbsup: .

Worcester sauce Seabrooks are the bees knees- but I'm not supposed to eat other flavours apart from salted any more (they all have lactose in as a flavour carrier).

I also really really love Tyrell's mixed vegetable crisps, and their apple crisps are pretty nifty too.

I can't choose, I love em all :hihi:

I've been eating quite alot of Red Hot Monster Munch recently..:love:

Walkers Marmite Flavour :)

Yeah, I'll go with Seabrook. I Like their beef flavour. Trouble with Chipsticks is they stick in your teeth and you have to pinch someone's matchstick to get 'em out ..........and then a splinter from the match gets stuck and ohhhhh I'll go on forever !!

Who remembers Smith's Savoury Vinegar flavour which were out in about '74 when Alvin was No.1 with "Jealous Mind" !!!!!!

Also a few years ago, maybe 5 or 6 years, Hoola Hoops did "Big O's" in beef 'n mustard flavour in a family bag size. All for me lying down on the settee. Pure greed.