Have I had botulism?

They are related though as my friend caught it off salmon

Someone else try please........it's like banging your head on a brick wall......

Someone else try please........it's like banging your head on a brick wall......

Didn't salmonella have a fairy codmother and two pikey stepsisters.

I do not wish to bang my head on the wall so I just opted for cracking up.

Stop being so mardy, have you got Halibutism or something:hihi:

Stop being so mardy, have you got Halibutism or something:hihi:

I'll stop being mardy if you stop being so spectacularly daft.

I'll stop being mardy if you stop being so spectacularly daft.

Sorry if I've upset you but I'm only trying to get to the bottom of this food poisoning bug. I'm sure its not bottleism now as I'd probably be dead if I had that:o But it could have been Salmonella from a salmon sandwich or maybe from the dented tuna tin if you can get Salmonella from other kinds of fish

Sorry if I've upset you but I'm only trying to get to the bottom of this food poisoning bug. I'm sure its not bottleism now as I'd probably be dead if I had that:o But it could have been Salmonella from a salmon sandwich or maybe from the dented tuna tin if you can get Salmonella from other kinds of fish

The most common food to find salmonella in is poultry. I suggest you look on some medical sites and compare the symptoms you had that might be more usefull

The most common food to find salmonella in is poultry. I suggest you look on some medical sites and compare the symptoms you had that might be more usefull

Really? I thought it was something to do with salmon/fish? I don't like poultry and never eat it so it can't have been this that caused it. There's another food bug called lystyria I think that lives it milk but I hate dairy product so it not that either.

It could have been a number of things but as you didn't see a doctor you probably will never know. I still think you had a bug, they can be really nasty and it was a coincidence that you ate from a dented can at around the same time.

Don't worry so much about food poisoning it's rare that anybody that claims they have it really does as bugs are so rife and if you do get one of the afore mentioned strains you would know about it and not have to ask us.

It could have been a number of things but as you didn't see a doctor you probably will never know. I still think you had a bug, they can be really nasty and it was a coincidence that you ate from a dented can at around the same time.

Don't worry so much about food poisoning it's rare that anybody that claims they have it really does as bugs are so rife and if you do get one of the afore mentioned strains you would know about it and not have to ask us.

You may be right and I should have seen a doctor probaly but I think I left it too late. Really I want to avoid eating things that are risky for Salmonella etc so that's why I'm interested

Really I want to avoid eating things that are risky for Salmonella etc so that's why I'm interested

Steer clear of poultry (including eggs).

Oh... And Cadbury's chocolate:thumbsup:

You may be right and I should have seen a doctor probaly but I think I left it too late. Really I want to avoid eating things that are risky for Salmonella etc so that's why I'm interested

Have you ever had the symptoms before ?

Steer clear of poultry (including eggs).

Oh... And Cadbury's chocolate:thumbsup:

I think shellfish are the worst culprits for food poisoning aren't they? I've twice had food poisoning from shellfish - prawns and squid - can't touch it now without feeling sick:gag: