Do you eat take aways?

Hiya again, order a take way and its hot hot hot....

Do you have take aways? how often :P ? And do you order the same or like to try different things ? whats your favorite take away dish ?

I like to try knew things but their often to hot or taste less or look funny :hihi:

I have them about once every too weeks but never really fancy them :|

I have them about once a week . sometimes twice . i'm not really fussy what i have . just depends what i'm in the mood for :)

I had an excuse to order a takeaway tonight (my arm hurts so I couldn't cook!), we had pizza and garlic bread MMmmmm. My favourite is a VERY hot curry but unfortionately no one else in the house likes it so I don't get one very often :(

I'm allergic to msg and I can't stand to be in the same room as a curry so all thats really left for me are fish and chips or pizza.

No more than once a week, and it depends upon whether we're on a health kick or budget restraint. :)

There are occasions when two or (God forbid) three may get eaten in a week but these occasions are rare and normally coincide with me being too idle to cook! :)

My 'local' lets you take takeaways in. They provide plates cutlery condiments etc. But the short answer is 'Yes'.

I have takeaways -- we call 'em carryouts in US -- a few times a week, partly because I'm single and partly because I spend my workdays writing about cooking and editing and testing recipes.

My favorite has to be Chinese food. I love to have the leftovers for breakfast, lunch or a midnight snack. Delish.

I love getting a takeaway, either Dominoes, Hillsborough fish bar or the local chinese - I should really cut down as I'm turning in to a dirty bloater :(

Just the occasional Fish & Chips

I used to treat myself to a slap up Chinese meal or Thai curry about every six months. My normal diet was fresh and fairly healthy. But over the last three months while my flat has been a building bomb site, with a constantly renewed patina of dust and grime, prepping fresh salads etc was not appealing so I got into the habit of buying pizzas and reduced to clear junk from the supermarket. I've gone chubby, sluggish and my skin's crap. Now I've started back on the fresh, but I'm due another treat soon, I reckon. Special chow mein and prawn spring rolls mmmmm :love:

now and again i treat myself to an indian or chinese, but couldnt have them all the time, would get bored

Yes, most days in fact, although I have the intention of doing more cooking. I eat so much that it's not too easy.

Normally Pizza, but the occasional Chinese, or Curry doesn't go a miss. :)