Herb teas - are they disgusting?

Some are nicer than others. I've just tried raspberry leaf :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: It looks like what you get out of the lawnmower and tastes about as good...

My favourite is blackcurrant - the London Herb Company (or something like that) does a nice one.

I don't think Rooibos tastes like ordinary tea - it reminds me a bit of kidney beans. Still like it though! :)

Lemon balm tea is lovely I especially like it chilled, very refreshing. You really need to grow fresh lemon balm for best results though.

You can get some really nice fruity ones. Lemon or apple tea is nice in the morning. I've tried all sorts! Nettle tea is pretty horrible, but it's meant to be very good for you detoxifying and good for hair and skin

I think the one I tried before was chamomile:gag: :gag: I don't think I've drunk anything that foul before. I tried blackcurrant which was OK but found it too acidic. Might give peppermint a try though cos I like mint

Herbal teas are ok but leave the bags in or there's no chance of any flavour!

Fruit ones are generally all smell and no flavour. I drink Green Tea all day then Peppermint and some of the Detox ones i the evening. Clipper did a really nice detox one but I can't find it anywhere any more. They seem to have replaced it with a manky fruity detox one.

I get my tea from http://www.nbtea.co.uk who are really good. Don't forget to use off the boil water with green tea else it gets bitter.

:)

Fruit ones are generally all smell and no flavour. I drink Green Tea all day then Peppermint and some of the Detox ones i the evening. Clipper did a really nice detox one but I can't find it anywhere any more. They seem to have replaced it with a manky fruity detox one.

I get my tea from http://www.nbtea.co.uk who are really good. Don't forget to use off the boil water with green tea else it gets bitter.

:)

Thats why my green tea tasted bitter then. :mad:

Fruit ones are generally all smell and no flavour. ...

I think it's London Herb and Spice Company who do a very good range. Their fruit teas both smell and taste divine. Blackcurrant Bracer is lovely, though very strong if you leave the bag in the hot water too long. Same goes for the raspberry one.

I think the one I tried before was chamomile:gag: :gag: I don't think I've drunk anything that foul before. I tried blackcurrant which was OK but found it too acidic. Might give peppermint a try though cos I like mint

Peppermint tea can have a laxative effect so don't drink too much of it.

Never knew that either neeeeek,thanks!

I didnt know that either :gag: :gag: :gag:

So does coffee!