Herb teas - are they disgusting?

I'm trying to cut back on caffeine but miss my tea? Do any herb teas actually taste OK? I tried them years ago and they were just vile. Or is decaff tea OK?

I am a huge tea fan and when at work drink around 6 cups a day. Herbal teas are no substitute believe me, but hey you might like them. I tried decaf tea once and it was ok, but I knew it wasnt the "real" thing

I've had to start drinking decaf as caffeine recently been making me ill - I've not tried any herbal teas.. quite honestly I'd just like a ruddy lovely cuppa tea, not this daft herbal stuff.. so decaf is closest I can get. Tasted a bit odd at first but seems ok now :)

I'm trying to cut back on caffeine but miss my tea? Do any herb teas actually taste OK? I tried them years ago and they were just vile. Or is decaff tea OK?

Yes, Rooibush, or Redbush tastes just like ordinary tea, and can be bought at any Herbalist.

funny tasting water to me :)

then again i hate normal tea too

i barely ever drink coffee either

Yes, Rooibush, or Redbush tastes just like ordinary tea, and can be bought at any Herbalist.

they sell Redbush in Morrisons and Tescos aswell

Peppermint tea is nice and I'm about to try Nettle at work next week, in an effort to cut down my caffeine as I currently drink upwards of 20 cuppas a day. I drink tea like some people smoke :o

I vote vile :)

I suspect you're right there..Not really sure about decaff tea either as I've tried decaff coffee and hated it, really bland, but I might give the decaff tea a shot. I've heard different things about caffeine in tea - some people seem to thinks it's got more caffeine than coffee but I've heard the opposite as well:confused:

Peppermint tea is nice and I'm about to try Nettle at work next week, in an effort to cut down my caffeine as I currently drink upwards of 20 cuppas a day. I drink tea like some people smoke :o

Its really hard to get it to light though, And when you try to blow smoke rings:gag: sort it out mate:hihi:

A woman at work used to have this as a slimming aid. Didn't smell very nice from what I remember.