Warnock, the time is near.

It was actually the linesman that saw the incident not the ref so his side will have to be put in. But there may be a chance as both managers are appealing and not just one.

Should the appeal fail Warnock may have to look at Billy Sharp and Forte as well as Shaw.

mr.warnock....:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hello? playing a dwarf sized left back with the heading capabilities of Charles I is such a good idea. Why have an academy? Its not like any of the players will ever get a chance. If we haven't got a better youth centre back than him then we may as well scrap it now........

Well another 2 points dropped,I listened to the match on radio Sheffield & although UTD had all the pressure & played better in the 2nd half,once again Wright was to blame again,how can Warnock play a guy who is 5' 5" as a central defender is beyond me,Cadamarteri had a decent debut should have wrapped the game up in the last few minutes,but Shaw did it again.Warnock signs a big Italian defender & does not play him & plays the mighty midget??.anyway we have a break now & lets see if we can carry on climbing up the table.UP THE BLADES