Housing Benefit in Winn Gardens

Does anybody have any figures for the number of people claiming housing benefit on the Winn Gardens estate?

I expect the housing benefit people would have. Why are you interested?

Firstly, any particular reason you want to know??

Plus you may have to use the freedom of information act to get that sort of info, plus then you'll probably be given a percentage figure

I expect the housing benefit people would have. Why are you interested?

I'm looking into the connection between benefit and crime.

here's your equation for you to save a bit of time

people with no money and possibly low education living with like-minded peers = more likely to commit crime because of social pressures and other stuff

people with money and possibly higher education = less likely to get caught

I'm looking into the connection between benefit and crime.

Are we talking academic research or proving a point?

here's your equation for you to save a bit of time

people with no money and possibly low education living with like-minded peers = more likely to commit crime because of social pressures and other stuff

people with money and possibly higher education = less likely to get caught

That's a gross oversimplification as well as rather offensively suggesting that poverty automatically suggests crime...

Are we talking academic research or proving a point?

or just wanting to wind up Fox:nono:

or just wanting to wind up Fox:nono:

If that's surg's reason, he's onto a loser. Fox has seen off more impressive trolls than surg before.......

That's a gross oversimplification as well as rather offensively suggesting that poverty automatically suggests crime...

Why does it have to be complicated? The obvious and common sense are often overlooked.

Theres a book id like you to read explaining the true nature of problems and takes away the so called ideas of experts! Its called Freakonomics by Seven Levitt.

Why does it have to be complicated? The obvious and common sense are often overlooked.

Because of the “no blame culture” when something goes wrong its never the individuals fault, much easier to blame it on other factors.

If that's surg's reason, he's onto a loser. Fox has seen off more impressive trolls than surg before.......

:hihi: cheers Halibut. Surg has got the monk on because his/her baiting on the Hillsborough thread was trimmed...:rolleyes:

Never mind, I shall now leave. I have a community event to attend and am no doubt going to be on face painting duty.