Cant believe what just witnessed

Contact your Councillor. Isn't "RosyRat" one of yours?

I would love to know the laws that those officers claimed to have invoked to move you on?

Didn't think it would be long before you turned up !

Contact your Councillor. Isn't "RosyRat" one of yours?

I would love to know the laws that those officers claimed to have invoked to move you on?

Im not sure to be honest !!!! what annoyed me is we was supervising the kids so they wasnt roaming streets causing chaos still not good enough i do no 1 officer said some people round here are terminally ill !!!!! But i also no the house were the woman bellowed from there is no 1 ill there

Im not sure to be honest !!!! what annoyed me is we was supervising the kids so they wasnt roaming streets causing chaos still not good enough i do no 1 officer said some people round here are terminally ill !!!!! But i also no the house were the woman bellowed from there is no 1 ill there

I can tell that you are very upset and I would be as well. :rant:

What a shame,when all you were doing was having safe,age appropriate fun. :( My kids and I got told off a few years ago for drawing hopscotch on the pavement with chalk-apparently it was graffitti :rolleyes:

I really feel for kids today.They are constantly demonised,feared and hated,when the vast majority of them are great.

Well done for trying to keep them occupied tho,and dont let it put you off doing it again :thumbsup:

Earlier on around 7 me and a friend took kids on a field down the rd ( 400 yds from any houses ) to play a game of rounders the kids was 6 to 10 yr olds and had 2 adults watching them.After 15 mins a women around 60 came out shouting go and play on m1. I told the kids to take no notice as was no were near anyones house 15 mins later 3 police cars came flying down to were we was sat on the field and said the kids had to move cause of the noise we tryed to tell the police there wasnt any but said we had complaints !!!! I ask ya 3 cop cars for a game of rounders AND A GROUP OF SUPERVISED UNDER 10s !!!!! phraps should just let them go smashing windows and graffitti eerywere :rant: :rant:

Who won at rounders?

Who won at rounders?

girls was winning ::lol: :lol: :lol:

girls was winning ::lol: :lol: :lol:

Why dont you go back to finish your game tommorow but use eggs as the ball ( joke)

Miserable old git. It'd serve her right if some bugger put her windows through now.

Much as I moan about kids doing damage, graffiti, theft and coming on to the locals in a threatening way, I can't understand the miserable gets like her who can't bear to see them playing properly .... the same games the old git probably played herself when she was a calf.

Bet she had a real cracking childhood herself. :rolleyes:

Miserable old git. It'd serve her right if some bugger put her windows through now.

Much as I moan about kids doing damage, graffiti, theft and coming on to the locals in a threatening way, I can't understand the miserable gets like her who can't bear to see them playing properly .... the same games the old git probably played herself when she was a calf.

Bet she had a real cracking childhood herself. :rolleyes:

How can you say this when you don't know the full story ? She might just be a 'miserable get' but inciting violence is not setting a very good example for those children you are defending is it ?

Earlier on around 7 me and a friend took kids on a field down the rd ( 400 yds from any houses ) to play a game of rounders the kids was 6 to 10 yr olds and had 2 adults watching them.After 15 mins a women around 60 came out shouting go and play on m1. I told the kids to take no notice as was no were near anyones house 15 mins later 3 police cars came flying down to were we was sat on the field and said the kids had to move cause of the noise we tryed to tell the police there wasnt any but said we had complaints !!!! I ask ya 3 cop cars for a game of rounders AND A GROUP OF SUPERVISED UNDER 10s !!!!! phraps should just let them go smashing windows and graffitti eerywere :rant: :rant:

Quite, quite astonishing. Recklessly taking kids to a grassed area with rounders bats, balls and implements of destruction, causing a near riot, and then threatening the local windows with sonic attacks.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Don't let it bother you minnime .........

You don't live at Waterthorpe do you?...... We use to have the same problem.

Taking Kids on the fields to play and getting nothing but grief from some residents.

We even had the Council turn up to "Catch us out" with all the noise and stuff,

They admitted they didn't even know we were on that particular field untill they turned the corner ( On foot ) as they couldn't hear anything.

We were told by them and the Police and the Parks that:

" Children CAN play on a public field as it is classed as natural noise"

I did a poster and posted it through every letter box with all the telephone no's of the people that had told us this, just in case they needed to check.

That's when the neighbours changed tactics; then it was " Are you insured" who is going to pay if anything of gets broken.

We gave it up after happily taking most of the kids ( with ours ) on the fields for years.

The funny thing is the people that complained had kids that have played on our street and on the fields but then grew up and moved away.

Denise