Cant believe what just witnessed

Earlier on around 7 me and a friend took kids on a field down the rd ( 400 yds from any houses ) to play a game of rounders the kids was 6 to 10 yr olds and had 2 adults watching them.After 15 mins a women around 60 came out shouting go and play on m1. I told the kids to take no notice as was no were near anyones house 15 mins later 3 police cars came flying down to were we was sat on the field and said the kids had to move cause of the noise we tryed to tell the police there wasnt any but said we had complaints !!!! I ask ya 3 cop cars for a game of rounders AND A GROUP OF SUPERVISED UNDER 10s !!!!! phraps should just let them go smashing windows and graffitti eerywere :rant: :rant:

Yep, that does sound way over the top actually, minnime. Wonder what the complainant told the police? Maybe that you were tooled up and practising for a bank job.......

Go and poo on her doorstep!

Sorry that was my childish streak coming out. I'm not surprised at all - some folk use the police force as their personal assistants and tell all sorts of lies on the phone to get a reaction.

Earlier on around 7 me and a friend took kids on a field down the rd ( 400 yds from any houses ) to play a game of rounders the kids was 6 to 10 yr olds and had 2 adults watching them.After 15 mins a women around 60 came out shouting go and play on m1. I told the kids to take no notice as was no were near anyones house 15 mins later 3 police cars came flying down to were we was sat on the field and said the kids had to move cause of the noise we tryed to tell the police there wasnt any but said we had complaints !!!! I ask ya 3 cop cars for a game of rounders AND A GROUP OF SUPERVISED UNDER 10s !!!!! phraps should just let them go smashing windows and graffitti eerywere :rant: :rant:

And if you have a burglary, you cant get a copper, can you ?

And if you have a burglary, you cant get a copper, can you ?

Well actually, quite often you can, but let's not let that spoil a good story....

Yep, that does sound way over the top actually, minnime. Wonder what the complainant told the police? Maybe that you were tooled up and practising for a bank job.......

Yes we had got bats but err rounders bats what we actually lent from the school so could keep kids occupied in holidays !!!! what is the point the police are no better moving them there words was we understand what your saying but we have to follow complaints up and they watched till everyone had moved right away

you could just imagin all the coppers in the canteen falling out over who was going to that job , probably a 8 page report in overtime too.

you could just imagin all the coppers in the canteen falling out over who was going to that job , probably a 8 page report in overtime too.

My child was 1 of these kids playing and i have just spent 20 mins explaining that he did nothing wrong it is ridiculous what happened 10 mins earlier idiots was flying all over the paths on dirtbikes usual case latley :loopy: :loopy:

My child was 1 of these kids playing and i have just spent 20 mins explaining that he did nothing wrong it is ridiculous what happened 10 mins earlier idiots was flying all over the paths on dirtbikes usual case latley :loopy: :loopy:

Dont worry a few kids was upset and i certainly not happy so will be contacting moss way tommorow H

Well actually, quite often you can, but let's not let that spoil a good story....

Not for the last three burglaries at my premises.

Then maybe that was the origonal reason for the police being asked to attend.

Contact your Councillor. Isn't "RosyRat" one of yours?

I would love to know the laws that those officers claimed to have invoked to move you on?