Anyone Come From Shirecliffe

G'day John, my name is Trevor Powell, I lived on Boynton Rd, up around the corner from you.

---------- Post added 19-02-2014 at 21:20 ----------

Hi Dave, did you live on Shirecliffe Rd, the corner of Boynton Crescent ?

i lived on Boynton crescent just of shirecliffe road we had motorbikes myself dennis Hayward and johny creek had the talisman twin and myself and dennis Hayward had douglas dragonflys.

i lived on Boynton crescent just of shirecliffe road we had motorbikes myself dennis Hayward and johny creek had the talisman twin and myself and dennis Hayward had douglas dragonflys.

and your forgetting me Dave! Heyup Creeky hows it going,remember when we went to Cadwell Park in 1958,you on the Talisman with Bedelly on the back me on my Fanny barnett and Tommy Powell on his Bantam,well bit of bad news Tommy died last month.Hope you are keeping well and make sure your wearing your willie warmer its cold up your end. hiya Dave i will give you a ring later .John,I can still see you in that bloody flying suit when we went camping to Matlock bath,remember Owen Lambert making the tea out of the water we had just washed in and us nicking the milk from that corner shop.Your Harry took our gear on his BMW outfit.and i remember your sisters fella with the Manxman,happy days Mel.

Edited by bullerboY

hi does any one remember kath johnson ,she had 2 lads called mark and dean ,,i think they lived on crumpsall road [notsure] in the 80s/90s ,would love to no were they are now ,,

G'day John, my name is Trevor Powell, I lived on Boynton Rd, up around the corner from you.

---------- Post added 19-02-2014 at 21:20 ----------

Hi Dave, did you live on Shirecliffe Rd, the corner of Boynton Crescent ?

Johnny creek lived at the corner of Musgrave and Shirecliffe road.

Johnny creek lived at the corner of Musgrave and Shirecliffe road.

I remember the bikes, but the names of the people who owned them don't ring any bells.

Did the Lockwood family live on boynton Road ?

Yes I Remeber Lilian think she went to live in u.s.a I used to live on musgrave cres

---------- Post added 07-03-2014 at 16:14 ----------

If it the same pete davis i remember they lived in the cul/de/sac musgrave cres there was a few brothers and sisters I think maureen was my age I lived just down the cres

YeI I Remeber Lilian think she wecrescent.ive in u.s.a I used to live on musgrave cres

---------- Post added 07-03-2014 at 16:14 ----------

If it the same pete davis i remember they lived in the cul/de/sac musgrave cres there was a few brothers and sisters I think maureen was my age I lived just down the cres

I'm friends with the Davis's, i grew up further down musgrave cresent

Does anyone remember the nissen huts, (nissnuts) on Shirecliffe Lane, my aunt lived in one when she married just after the war, about 1946, I think.

Did the Lockwood family live on boynton Road ?

the lockwoods lived on Boynton crescent

I Have Lived On Shirecliffe All My Life Does Anyone Else Come From The Area ?

I was born on musgrave cres 1941 left when I got married 1961 enjoyed my childhood there still go back my sister lives on penrith rd

the lockwoods lived on Boynton crescent
Jasper phone me with your new number please Mel