Fox Hagg/Redmires walk - Sunday April 15th.

Sounds like a lovely ramble people, we were hoping to give our new walking boots a good breaking in, but its my Grandma's 90th Birthday so am going to have a few sweet sherrys with her! :)

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Well thank you, love.Wish your Gran a happy birthday from me and try to get on the next walk,if you can.:)

Anyone who wants to join us including dog, You are welcome.

Turn up at 11.00 hrs. prompt this morning at:

The Sportsman Inn, After the former Lodge Moor Hospital, Redmires Road.

Should be back for 3.00 (15.00 hrs).

No moaners and groaners - Got enough with me!!

Hi folks where are you all? no threads from todays walk? Are you all like myself and had to go to bed on my return, I felt shattered by the time I got back but I have to say what a fab walk and such a beautiful day perhaps a tad warm:gag: but really enjoyed it!!!!!:thumbsup:

Evening..... I'm sure you can work out who I am!

I hope you haven't got sun stroke young lady! We'll have no complaints tomorrow thank you....... Lol

Hi folks where are you all? no threads from todays walk? Are you all like myself and had to go to bed on my return, I felt shattered by the time I got back but I have to say what a fab walk and such a beautiful day perhaps a tad warm:gag: but really enjoyed it!!!!!:thumbsup:

Not fit lass!!

After I got home, I sat down and had a cup of tea. Then took the dogs a walk over to Grindleford Station. I was just about half way across the Totley Moors coming back when a car bumped into the side of my house and woke me up!! So I thought I'd come onto the forum to let everyone know, that because I've lent someone my picture down-loader, it will be tomorrow by the time I've downloaded the pictures of the walk for (Grimmson?) to have.

I hope next Thursday evenings walk through Eccelsall Woods after meeting at Dore Railway Station at 18.00 hrs (6.00 pm) goes well.

Wish I was a tad warm.

You don`t know how lucky you are, can`t get my breath complaining about hot April weather, it`s not got above 5c all day today where I am:(

Not to mention had man-flu for 3 days, and severe foodpoisoning effects (no exact details needed) all night, so all-in-all not a happy holiday bunny :(

Glad you all enjoyed yourselves though, were you really all skinny-dipping, or was that wishful thinking on Taxmans part?

I hope next Thursday evenings walk through Eccelsall Woods after meeting at Dore Railway Station at 18.00 hrs (6.00 pm) goes well.

These evening walks sound interesting and I may be tempted to join you if Karen19 will let me. She probably thinks she spends enough time with me already! The bluebells are just starting to come up in the woods I think, seen some out at Calke Abbey today anyway. What we on on Thursday Karen?

That was a fantastic walk and a beautiful warm sunny day. I was feeling well "cream crackered" when I got home. Didn't even make it to my bed when I got home just fell asleep on the settee – ouch my poor shoulder!

Thanks Albert for trusting me with your camera – hope some of the shots came out – couldn’t really see much on the LCD with all the bright sunshine. Looking forward to many more enjoyable walks like this.

Watch out gang we have an imposter!!!:suspect: he's harmless really! 8pm finish ady :( Nice to see you are back with us Scubz how did you know we were skinny dippin? You think I'm joking!:hihi: Oh it's sad that you have man cold oooops FLU and we are all sunbathing, just don't bring the cold back with you, we are planning so many things for the summer, so hurry up back and we can get sorted!!

8pm? Pah, thats that one out then. Oh well.

Harmless? Me? Thanks!

8pm? Pah, thats that one out then. Oh well.

Harmless? Me? Thanks!

Well i daren't tell em the truth they may stop me coming!:hihi: