Fox Hagg/Redmires walk - Sunday April 15th.

BUNS??!! OMG - see what you've started,scubz?! :hihi:

Oy! I take great exception! Has everyone forgotten my majestic chocolate fruitcake which I lovingly prepared for the Porter Valley walk. I'm sure it was actually me that started it... ;)

.. and those gorgeous biscuits,too.:blush:

Oh,dear me.How embarrassing! Yes,you DID start it.I'm sorry.

Any chance of a gooey big choccy cake for the walk on Sunday,feargal? I'll come and collect it! ;)

( Methinks a two-word response is on the cards....:D )

Two words for this Sunday: "On holiday"!

I'll try to get back into cake mode ready for the next walk... not sure when it'll be, but if I'm there, then a cake will be too! :hihi: enjoy Sunday!

BUNS??!! OMG - see what you've started,scubz?! :hihi:

(They WERE nice though.... :thumbsup: )

Bums, somebody mentioned bums? (Told you I`d be lurking lol)

Two words for this Sunday: "On holiday"!

I'll try to get back into cake mode ready for the next walk... not sure when it'll be, but if I'm there, then a cake will be too! :hihi: enjoy Sunday!

Can I just say, that the fact that Feargal and I are on holiday is a mere coincedence.

Can I just say, that the fact that Feargal and I are on holiday is a mere coincedence.

Mmmm?? We'll believe you.:suspect:;) Glad you're safe and sound though,scubz.:)

Ave got mi I on thee mi lad!!

Hi "it is now" do you think we will be back in time for a pub lunch? Thats if we are going at the end of the walk:huh: I may bring bums oh i mean buns:hihi: tomorrow if I call somewhere nice today, sorry no time to bake but will do at some stage:) See you all tomorrow

I've just phoned the pub (The Sportsman's on Redmires Road - hi,Jill and Mike...:wave: ) and there MAY be some food left at 3o'clock,Karen.(The walk will probably take about 4 hours).

Sticky buns sounds like a FINE idea! Thanks,Karen.:thumbsup:

(Of course,if anyone would like to bring along a barbecue thingy and some sausages and beefurgers - I'm sure we can find a place to do some serious al fresco dining...).

JUST KIDDING!!!:hihi:

Don't get too excited they arn't sticky but we have a mid walk treat, I thought best not get anything that would melt seen as its forecast to be 25c8) tomorrow so plenty of water I feel, I have to say I think the bbq is a great idea!!!! perhaps no walking on that one:hihi:

Both Grissom and Nooka can't make the walk,tomorrow.:sad:

So,the line-up is ...

taxman

Karen

Andrea

neoteric

Albert

me

(Unless I've missed somebody... don't think so.)

See you all tomorrow.:)