Fox Hagg/Redmires walk - Sunday April 15th.

Fabulous walk - albeit a very WARM one.I was flagging at the end,there.Meat and potato pie was the perfect pick-me-up,though.

The intrepid walkers were:- Karen,Whitemutt and Maggie ( awww.... Maggie :love: ),taxman,Albert,neoteric and moi.

Thanks to taxman for showing us the way and of course,a huge thanks to all of you for turning up and for the magnificent company.What a glorious group of people.

Salt of the earth.:)

I've sent the walk photos off for Rudi's collection.

I hope the attachment bit works out

(its the first time I've done it).

Thank you,Albert.You're a good 'un! :)

I really missed you lot yesterday! :sad: Hope to join you next Sunday though! :)

Have received pics from Albert and put them on my site - go to the Fox Hagg section of walks gallery on http://www.RFStock.co.uk and look for the pics with Alberts name next to them - looks like weather was a lot nicer than the last walk we attempted there :thumbsup:

Thanks for sorting out the pics for us,Grissom.That's really good of you.

Neoteric took the pics with Albert's camera - so a HUGE thanks to both of you,too.The pics are a wonderful reminder of a beautiful day out with friends. :)

Albert has sent me some more photos from a walk he did yesterday - "they are of The Headstone on Headstone Bank, grid ref: 256 874. While I was taking them I came across a small square trough which may, or may not, have ancient religious connections."

Sounds Spooky :suspect:

I've given Alberts pics a seperate folder - see the Fox Hagg section with his name against them in walking gallery on http://www.RFStock.co.uk

:thumbsup:

Think we saw the plaque about Brenda before on a previous walk, but no-one knew her story. Maybe someone out there does ?