Looking for Jepson family

we r looking for the jepson family or any information about them .

they originally were on woodseats sheffield in the 1950's .

parents were called ernest and ethel.

I am the grand-daughter of Frank Jepson of Woodseats who I believe had a brother or uncle called Ernest. Have you heard of any family member called Frank ??

OK Thought it was worth a try - I posted a thread a few months ago and got a few replies. If you search 'Jepson Family' you may get some help from my thread. (Sorry I don't know how to make a link for you) Good Luck

I have a Pollie Jepson in my family tree - she married George Ernest Mills a painter. Any use to you? :)

HI

My uncle Ernest was born in Mitchell street sheffield and married Ethel and lived in Woodseats cannot remember the street name, it was a large family, i think but not sure there was a Winnie, and a ernest the others i am not sure of, he had a sister Flo (my mum ) brothers Horace,Ron, Leslie, and Clifford, I think he worked on the railway, a porter comes to mind, his mum and dad was Florence and Ernest and lived at number 37 where uncle ernest was born.

In 1959 to 1963, I worked at J. Stead and Co Ltd, Manor Works, Cricket Inn Road. The foreman in the grinding shop was called Lawrence Jepson, his wife worked there also in the accounts department. They lived on the Triangle Estate between Handsworth and Darnall (located just before the White Rose Pub). He was known also as "Tauber". The story was that he thought he was like the singer Richard Tauber. He was a cricket fan and belonged to one of the Sheffield Clubs, but more as a spectator. I used to give him a lift to work most mornings.

Grey Eminence - Subang Jaya - Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia

I knew Roger Jepson now deceased chargehand at rolling mills lived at Pitsmoor????

There is a Meg Jepson who runs a Theatre Workshop called Dramaspace

hiya when i was young there was an older couple name of jepson lived on bath street i didn't know their christian names but he was known as snicker jepson, a relative of their's was cyril stutchberry and his wife can't help more in any way.

There was a Jepson family who lived at the bottom of Chantrey Road in Woodseats during the times mentioned. They were a large family and I can remember going to school with Winnie Jepson.There house was at the bottom of the gennel that ran from Olivet Road.