Faithless Concert

Please don't jump to conclusions...I am a fan of Faithless. Love their lyrics. But I went to their gig at the Hallam FM Arena on Friday. I wish I had been sat down, although I dont think that would have made any difference at all. I couldnt see the stage, couldnt move, had beer chucked all over me...but the one thing that i went for was the lyrics and I couldnt hear a single word at all. Did anyone else who went to their concert experience the same?

However. Went to Shiraz on Abbeydale Road (Persian resteraunt), saturday night and that was tops!!!! Certainly made up for my yet another expensive lesson. I need to hang up my glow sticks and stay in with Horlicks and Mills and Boon in future lol:hihi:

tbh i think you wouldnt make out the lyrics cos its a super loud gig.

whenever ive seen faithless ive been amazed at the knack they have for making well known songs heavier, more repetetive, morph into other songs going off on a tangent like eddie izzard does but getting back to the same track seamlessly

or i couldve just been wasted :D

I know someone that went that loved it :)

I lost faith with Faithless a couple of years ago when i went to see them at Doncaster Dome, in fact we walked out half way through. The sound quality was terrible and the venue rammed out so we could see nothing. I can't believe how they legally crammed so many people in.

alistair thats the venue tho not the band

I went and I absolutely loved it.

I was pretty central about half way between stage and sound desk, I thought I could hear the lyrics pretty well.

I love how they rework songs for the live shows as well.

Who was the blonde girl? She's got a pretty set of lungs on her, does she feature on the new album, haven't really listened to it that much.

Have to disagree with you. I went, sat quite high up and everything was amazing, sound and lyrics. Maybe the acoustics weren't that great on the floor :confused:

i went, we were seated, although not actually sat down. and it was great. no problems with sound, only trouble i had was not being able to hold my 2 pint of lager and dance at the same time!!