Can these yanks get any dafter ?

I disagree.

It is the amercians fault that everyone hates them because they voted bush in again just as it also our fault thatwe arent liked much as we had the chance to show the world where we stand. Unfortunatly we did and voted the other warmonger in too.

So people in glass houses.....

Just to go back to the original posts.

The first clip would appear to be of US military, but there is considerable doubt about the second clip.

It may well have been from private security agents that were probably South African.

I agree with you about the title change and what it should read, but I disagree with you thinking poppins is as respectful as other U.S forummers. I think in the past she has been guilty of posting some offensive stuff on SF towards muslims in Britain.

I think it stinks when some forummers think everyone should think as they do.

I've had a look for these posts and can't find them.

The nearest I can come up with is this

and it's not really anti muslim but does the same thing about these muslim clerics that I'm being accused of here.

Anybody who draws attention to themselves the way these guys did and thinks nothing will come of it is, well, I don't know what to say except that I don't think this is going to go they way they think it will.

About the same as the americans I've met in the UK and in other countries don't you agree ?

salaam.:)

That's looked after sierra but poppins says.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1910127&postcount=150

Islamaphobia on a stick. I will be a muslim in a few weeks and that's seriously offensive to me.

The original post showed young vandals at work. There are vandals among testosterone-charged youths in any country. This is why it's important that when the British go abroad they don't behave like mindless yobs. When they do they let down their country as these soldiers did.

Right now, the world views the British military as a bunch of spineless hairdressers, because a few couldn't stand up to being kept in a room on their own for a few days without totally capitulating to their captors. But I wouldn't say all British are cowards just as the video being used here shouldn't be used to condemn all Americans. There are bad apples in every barrel.

:thumbsup:

The original post showed young vandals at work. There are vandals among testosterone-charged youths in any country. This is why it's important that when the British go abroad they don't behave like mindless yobs. When they do they let down their country as these soldiers did.

Right now, the world views the British military as a bunch of spineless hairdressers, because a few couldn't stand up to being kept in a room on their own for a few days without totally capitulating to their captors. But I wouldn't say all British are cowards just as the video being used here shouldn't be used to condemn all Americans. There are bad apples in every barrel.

Those sailors were not cowards, they had just a moment to make a split decision, funny as the only news items iv'e seen calling them cowards came from the UK, nice way to back up your own military :thumbsup:

I can't blame Rich and the others for hateing Yanks though, they would be put to work the minute he stepped on dry land over here, that would be enough the scare any lot on the dole:hihi:

Easy to see why.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1910127&postcount=150

I find comments like yours a good reason to dislike americans who make them.

It about runs true with my other sad interactions with yanks.

I find comments like yours a good reason to dislike americans who make them.

It about runs true with my other sad interactions with yanks.

You do realise that poppins is a full-blooded, fiesty Sheffield lass........don't mess wiv 'er....she's reight 'ard! :o

You do realise that poppins is a full-blooded, fiesty Sheffield lass........don't mess wiv 'er....she's reight 'ard! :o

Also an islamaphobe and a racist by her own words.

Shes a Brit? Then she must be like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4wrAFOC8-k&mode=related&search=

Cos ALL brits are like that! :D

She's 'arder than that, Jabber.........D'you recall the Battle of the Alamo? Well Davy Crockett and Co. were 'aving problems for 12 days when "our" poppins rode into the Fort on her pinto pony.

She got the beaver heads sorted, organised, victualled and pinched the only working rifle left between them.

On the final day of the struggle (the 13th day of battle), she cooked the blokes a good breakfast, settled them into the hairdressing salon and went to the highest part of the Alamo walls....and blew the Mexicans back to the Border with her vicious tongue and the occasional bullet from the Winchester rifle.

They don't make wimmen like that these days!

The weasel film makers wrote her part out of the script, poor lass.....and John Wayne never looked back.

Shame on them. :(