Grease Is The Word.

Have you watched it tonight. ? Crosses over with BBCs "Any Dream Will Do" but as I much prefer "Grease" to "Joseph" Im afraid Grease won. They Have to pick two people for Sandy & Danny, so its going to be good. I love the songs from Grease dont you " Youre the one that I want,hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo."

The world and his budgie knows the Grease songs, but only Joseph fans (myself included) know the Joseph songs, "There's one more angel in heaven, there's one more star in the sky..."

I've seen the stage show no end of times over the years at the Lyceum and the Crucible, but my ultimate ambition is to see if with somebody famous as Joseph in the London West End.

I could live without seeing Grease on stage though.. Nobody will beat John Travolta and Olivia Newton John IMO.

They are two completely different types of show ,Rich. In a poll taken for the favourite musical of all time, Grease came top. I just never get fed up with the songs.Yes, they will get someone as good as Travolta & John because there are lots of good singers out there.

I watched it but was a bit disappointed. Maybe it will be better after a few weeks and we get down to the good folk.

Did watch joseph too last night for the first time and I enjoyed it more than the Grease programme.

However, I do prefer the Grease songs:)

I watched it but was a bit disappointed. Maybe it will be better after a few weeks and we get down to the good folk.

Did watch joseph too last night for the first time and I enjoyed it more than the Grease programme.

However, I do prefer the Grease songs:)

I think it will get better, as they always show you the geeks on the first programme.The Joseph programme is further on, so the singers are better.I can see a revival of the Grease songs coming ,with the youngsters of today.I love all the songs in the show and period of the musical itself.

There was an ad in the middle adverts for a new Grease CD, think it may have been kareoke version

There was an ad in the middle adverts for a new Grease CD, think it may have been kareoke version

Ah yes, I saw that. I can imagine the Kareoke version to sell really well.I just love the clothes, and hair styles from Grease. Goooooooooo grease lightening,goooooooooo grease lightening , sorry getting carried away again.:cool:

Two questions.

1. how did that psycho woman and the old mad guy get through?

2. Why is Sinitta a judge on everything?

Two questions.

1. how did that psycho woman and the old mad guy get through?

2. Why is Sinitta a judge on everything?

I know, that made me mad.Im sure they just do it, to have someone peculiar in the second programme, then get rid of them. They turned better singers down than that. Dont think Sinitta is very good. Didnt she used to be Simon Cowells girl friend ?

I know, that made me mad.Im sure they just do it, to have someone peculiar in the second programme, then get rid of them. They turned better singers down than that. Dont think Sinitta is very good. Didnt she used to be Simon Cowells girl friend ?

I dont know if she's Simons ex, but that doesn't mean she knows owt! Also, I think it's abit cruel leading on the crappy singers because they'll get knocked out the next round and feel even more . . er . . crappy.

I dont know if she's Simons ex, but that doesn't mean she knows owt! Also, I think it's abit cruel leading on the crappy singers because they'll get knocked out the next round and feel even more . . er . . crappy.

Yes, I agree with you. People are just laughing at their expense.

It would be a pretty boring programme if they were all good! I found myself cringeing and saying please make him/her stop out loud (I was watching alone :D ) The 37 year old was the worst. Wrong! I think David Guest will make this a good show. After Celebrity get me out of here I decided I liked his sense of humour.