Is there a film you find too upsetting to ever watch again?

I wouldn't say I won't watch it again but Threads is pretty damn harrowing, more so given its setting.

Dancer in the Dark. A great film if you stick with it and the ending just gutted me. I may watch it again but I was well p*ssed off at the end.

Another film that I won't be watching again because it upset me so much was 300. What a waste of two hours.

I cried like a baby at the end of Dancer In The Dark.

I wouldn't watch Sleepers again. I found the bit where the camera withdraws from the basement the boys are being sexually abused in very harrowing, its hearing that little voice :(

Since I had children I find it much harder to watch anything that involves children in danger or distress particulalrly when they are based on real events.

Stephen Kings IT, absolutely destroyed me at the age of 14. I own it on DVD but have never plucked up the courage to watch it again.

Stephen Kings IT, absolutely destroyed me at the age of 14. I own it on DVD but have never plucked up the courage to watch it again.

Try reading the book, I'm not kidding, its a million times more scary than the film. I didn't actually find the film scary, but the book had me looking over my shoulder when reading it while travelling.

Hi,

I think lack of content in the movie as the upsetting one.And one of them is Superman returns as he was flying all the time which made me sick of it.Another could be probably Hulk as only we can watch the action in the climax.

These can be the upsetting movies I have seen.And in the recent it is 300.It was a waste of time.

all of the above really. I cry at anything animal related (if theres a sad part) even the bloomin adverts. Its quite embarrassing. Also films, adverts, documentries with sad parts. So much so that if there is anything slightly upsetting my family all turn round and look at me to see if Iam crying or not. I can even sing a sad song in the car and end up with tears in my eyes. Maybe I have a tear duct problem! :loopy:

Animal Hospital

Animal Rescue

The Cancer adverts where the family members dissapear in the mirror!

all sad films!!!!

...... actually even happy films. OMG.... Iam a freek! :o

the only film that i have seen but darent watch again is tina turner:whats love got to do with it.its a brilliant film but dont like all the beatings she gets.

philadelphia

killing fields

elephant man

That film about the couple who were left in the sea & drowned when the boat left without them, horrible ending & true.

That film about the couple who were left in the sea & drowned when the boat left without them, horrible ending & true.

totally not, it was about as true as Blair Witch.

The only film I have chosen not to watch again is Irreversible.

This is a French film which features very disturbing rape and violence. It is an excellent film, very well made, but the scenes are far too shocking to merit another viewing.

Not for the faint-hearted.