Phone unlocking shop in meadowhall

just wondering if anyone has used the phone unlocking shop in meadowhall interchange, the one that's upstairs next to the newsagents. don't even know if the shop is still there as i haven't been to that end for a very long time.

anyone know how much they charge roughly for unlocking phones on t-mobile?

just wondering if anyone has used the phone unlocking shop in meadowhall interchange, the one that's upstairs next to the newsagents. don't even know if the shop is still there as i haven't been to that end for a very long time.

anyone know how much they charge roughly for unlocking phones on t-mobile?

http://www.unlock123.com/?currType=GB&referName=overture

try this, do it on line for £4.99.

thanks for that, has anyone tried them before, i just feel a bit uneasy doing it online :|

check if you need to first. some network sims will work in other network phones anyway. my orange sim works on the T-mobile phone its in (same phone cheaper to buy from t-mobile) carphone warehouse will tell you what works with what

thats only for Nokia phones though

Make and model wasn't stated, but there a stacks of links for unlocking various manufacturer mobile's in the uk!

Most shops charge a tenner to unlock phones to all networks.

check if you need to first. some network sims will work in other network phones anyway. my orange sim works on the T-mobile phone its in (same phone cheaper to buy from t-mobile) carphone warehouse will tell you what works with what

do you know if vodafone will work in a t-mobile phone. it's 30 pounds more in carphone warehouse for the same phone.

There's a very good little phone shop on Abbeydale Rd close to the junction with Wolsey Rd that unlocks them.

Carphone Warehouse are rubbish. Their cheapest phone is £25 and locked on to Virgin. When I asked them if they could unlock it they said no, take it to a market trader.

It's like buying a safe and being told to take it to a burglar to get it open.

Most shops charge a tenner to unlock phones to all networks.

There is one run by a couple of indian guys in rotherhan who charge a fiver.

Did my mates d600 yesterday.

you have to shop around to get best deal them in meadowhall are decent prices an really nice staff i know most of them

you have to shop around to get best deal them in meadowhall are decent prices an really nice staff i know most of them

what's the name of the shop, do you know if they have a website?