Maternity & baby/child clothes, baby equipment - where can I get them?

When our girls were dipped they got a lot of duplicate gifts, not just in being twins either. However, the most outstanding ones were:

Disney music boxes which have been used to help settle them at night.

Beautiful gemstone necklaces for when older, both in keeping with their names and birthday month.

Build a bear teddies with christening gowns on!

Someone baught my son a Sheffield star from the day he was born along with a cd of the number 1 for that week.It was a unique present which I hope he will save for life.

for my daughter to wear when she is watching her big brother play football this winter not really bothered weather its a boys or girls as long as it keeps her warm as it will be thrown away at the end of the season

They had some of those ski dungaree type things in H & M a couple of weeks ago in the sale for £4. I got some for my daughter, for exactly the same reason! Then I just bought her ordinary winter ski style coat to go with them - sorted. Not easy in the winter time at the matches is it,when you've a little one to see to? or failing that, decathlon sell them - I got last seasons from there.

Hope you get sorted.

no its not hun and i have got 14 years between my 2 so she wants to go and play on the pitch when they r warming up and comes of filthy lol

Have a nose in Primark.;)

just got back from then one in meadowhall and they havent got anything

mary70 - I have just had a look at my little girl's all in one (like a dungaree type - so you'd need a separate coat as well) from last season. It is age 2. If you think it will be any good to you, you can have it if you can collect if from Sheffield 4. My daughter is 2 and 1/2 and is very tall for her age and it fit her well last season so I would say it is a good size. If you want me to measure it, let me know.

Footie X

Does anyone know where I can buy something to stop a 1 year old opening her seatbelt. She is fascinated with the little red button, and although she has not yet got it undone, I am beginning to think it won’t be long. I have looked under car seat safety and seatbelt safety and even baby seatbelts but can not find a product that will do it. The only ones I can find are for the cars seatbelt and not the car seats one.

I haven't seen anything but I have a wild and wacky suggestion - how about a cheap and cheerful hot water bottle doctored by your good self to fit straps through the sides?

Or one of her tops she's grown out of, threaded through arm and body areas.

My final idea is to strapo something more interesting to it, like those books with clips for prams and car seats.

My girls are almost two and one of them has only just worked up enough strength to unfasten the clasp so you should be ok but better safe than sorry!

I have tried the books and toy, the car looks like a mobile toy shop, but that little red button is just to tempting. Great idea with the waterbottle ot tops. I will give it ago.

And if there are any inventers out there....Zebra would like royalties for these ideas ;)

Hehe - I'm actually in contact with someone about patenting an idea I had a couple of years ago, sent off the photos, measurements and diagrams today, fingers crossed eh? Maybe I should have been an inventor all along :D

Another thought was a pair of kiddies tights with the feet cut out, that would fit in a Y shape too.