Maternity & baby/child clothes, baby equipment - where can I get them?

Dorothy Perkins in Meadowhall have quite a large maternity range.

Right I've been to Dorothy Perkins, Mothercare, H&M, Next, Mammas and Pappa's and New Look and I found NOTHING not one pair of work trousers to fit me. What I was surprised to find was that if you need office where and your pregnant then it's ness to be a size 12 or less (at least in the above shops) I'm tired, grumpy and upset. I spent 4hours in Meadowhall. ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

If your order through the next catalogue they do different trouser lengths in all trousers and go upto a size 22 I think, plus its next day delivery.

Whereas in the shop they are limited as to what they have ordered in. Also I know next isnt dirt cheap, but its good quality stuff and will last.

I know it may seem a long way off but I am going to my husband's Xmas party and need an evening dress which will accommodate my 5-6 month pregnant belly!

I have been looking on the 'net for ideas but I cannot find anything within a reasonable price range (£70 tops - I will only be wearing it the once!)

Just wondered if anyone has been to Ankle Biters before? Do they have quite a large selection of prams? Trying to drag my boyfriend there but he keeps asking how big the selection is.

Thanks

I did try next and they have some long length (31") but I need extra long length (33") Thye've got 1 pair suitable but there website is down!

I'll try littlewoods xx

Have you tried TK Maxx? they have lovely evening wear in there, and with the fashion for loose tops you might find something in there, and H & M have a sale on in their maternity section, there was a really nice halter neck black dress in there the other day, hope you find something :)

Shop is quite small and I cannot remember having seen loads of prams, but they are really friendly and helpful.

walked past last night and there seemed quite a few nice prams, caught my eye, seems like they have a lot of baby stuff for not a massive shop, looks like all the trendy stuff, might go in if our yet to be born love gets any money gifts to celebrate her arrival! xxx

They have a good selection of prams (quite surprsing for a small shop) and give really good advice. We went all over pram shopping but got the best advice here. Worth going I would say :)

hi, would definitely recommend ankle biters, they have a really good range i was going to by my pram for my second child in john lewis but the staff didn't seem to know a whole lot about the pram and having had a rubbish experience mamas and papas somebody recommend it, they have been brilliant they really know there stuff, gave me a discount for buying all my stuff with them and when i had a problem with the pram which wasn't there fault they fixed it there and then, They even kept the pram in their warehouse and offered to drop it off just before my due date. You wouldn't get that from a superstore and it is nice keep small business's in business