Laminate flooring MEGATHREAD

i have always been pleased with floors to go. i have five rooms that look very nice, and the service was top quality.

I recentley bought some from Homebase, 7.99sqm great stuff, easy to fit, and it the textured stuff that feels like real wood, very hard to tell the difference.

floors to 2 got mine 2 days ago for living room and with everything else it cost 140, also have a jpiner fitting it doing a great job as we speak hghly reccomend himxx

I can recommend Quick Step laminate flooring (they have a website). I've just had it all through the downstairs of my house. Very good quality flooring. I had the perspective 4 which has the 4 grooves. I got it from Topps Tiles on Meadowhall Road. They don't stock it but can get it for you at a very good price and in a couple of days - I phoned round most places in Sheffield and this was the cheapest I could get Quick Step. Speak to Tom, Assitant Manager. As far as fitting is concerned, Phil Greenwood fitted mine 07729625901 and made an excellent job of it.

It depends how much you want to spend. If you want cheap flooring, then I don't think you can beat Wickes for value.

I can recommend Quick Step laminate flooring (they have a website). I've just had it all through the downstairs of my house. Very good quality flooring. I had the perspective 4 which has the 4 grooves. I got it from Topps Tiles on Meadowhall Road. They don't stock it but can get it for you at a very good price and in a couple of days - I phoned round most places in Sheffield and this was the cheapest I could get Quick Step. Speak to Tom, Assitant Manager. As far as fitting is concerned, Phil Greenwood fitted mine 07729625901 and made an excellent job of it.

I have this type of laminate flooring by quickstep, guaranted for 20 years, and everyone thinks its real wood,

I only want the cheapest for under £3.99 any body seen any less than this?

Dont know whether anyone has mentioned this but Makro have a good selection of laminate flooring and underlay, and i got great prices and the flooring is ace.

hello does anybody know were i can get cheapish laminate flooring not the very cheapist as i dont want rubbish stuff :hihi: