Looking to hire a pub/function room in city centre

I'm looking to hire a city centre pub or a function room for a 30th birthday party in October. Would like to do my own food. The place has to be big enough for about 60 -80 people. Ideally would like either a Friday or Saturday night. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

HI,

try STARDUST, its above the CUTLER on cambridge street

fantastic place with revolving dance floor.

contact SARAH there to book it, the room is normally FREE to hire.

If you want a DJ/KJ for the evening then contact me as i do their DJ/KJ functions for all occasions.

Bear Entertainments

07985 713763

The Crown on Scotland Street.

More details here.

We used the room at the Park Gardeners club (just below Hyde Park flats and right opposite tram stop) last week. Its cheap, you can do your own food and the room can easily hold that many people but also you wouldn't rattle around in it. Also the manager will call you taxis at the end of night!

I own the Devonshire on the Bottom of Ecclesall Rd by the Old Wards brewery. We have plenty of parking and am on major bus route from town we are more of a daytime lunch pub so in the evening there is plenty of space, it wouldn't be entirely private hire but there would be no charge for the conservatory area for any food you might want to bring or have us cater for. Use of our kitchen facilities may also be possible. If you were bringing 60+ it would almost be like having the pub to yourself as my capacity is only 100. I have done a few evening parties and they have been very succesful as we are not like most of the bars on Ecclesall rd there is plenty of seating and music could be adjusted to suit you. Call me on 07855 233390 or drop in and ask for James.

Hi we own the Crown on Scotland street we have a modern decor bar and have a capacity for 100 people but only do functions for max 80 people we offer free room hire on saturdays and is no problem if you want to do your own catering we also can create a cocktail list specifically for your function if you are intrested then give me a bell on 0114 2701171 and we can talk further

Can somebody help me, I'm new to this and I haven't a clue what I'm doing. it's my partners 21st in a couple of month and im wanting to throw him a suprise party. Does anybody know anywhere that's decent, clean, biggish space that isn't too expensive to hire? For around 50 - 70 guests roughly. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place

any of these still valid comments as wanting to hire a room for 50+ sunday lunchtime in august?

Hi check out bar27. We are a stones throw from bramhall lane football ground. We have availability Sundays in August and can hire the venue exclusively to your party. Have a look at the venue on our Facebook page in the venue hire picture album. For more information please call 07984843744