Embrace nightclub..

Im off to gatecrasher 2nite for mine and my sisters birthday, think i'll try Embarce when all the hypes calmed down so i know we'll get in! i hate having to queue especially in this lovely rain!!

I agree with fnky...... Load of pants. Ive one of many who have been to the new embrace and im miffed by the fact that theyve spent millions and yet you still stick to the floor as they cant get it clean lolol... wonderful!

I've not in been yet. However, I walked passed Kingdom Version 2.0 on my dinner Break and I got a right wift of that "Vinegar Smell" that I always got walking up the stairs when it was Mingdom and that certinally is enough to put me off going.

Does that include guns ??????

Sheffield has enough guns as it is. Slowly catching up to Leeds,

Why do you keep going on about how great Leeds is? Shouldnt you be on Leeds Forum instead of Sheffield.

Please change the record, these posts where supposed to be about Embrace, not how great leeds is!

He is obviously upset by Sheffields underachieving. Shows evidentally that he does actually care about this city!!!!

I think your comment about him going to Leeds show a bit of imaturity however your point and issue regarding him to stick to topic of Embrace is definately spot on.

Hearing mixed blessings of this place. Nice venue but once again Kingdom v2. With a higher class of chavs. Sounds about right.

He is obviously upset by Sheffields underachieving. Shows evidentally that he does actually care about this city!!!!

I think your comment about him going to Leeds show a bit of imaturity however your point and issue regarding him to stick to topic of Embrace is definately spot on.

Hearing mixed blessings of this place. Nice venue but once again Kingdom v2. With a higher class of chavs. Sounds about right.

Higher class of chav?! What do you expect for a commercial nightclub in the centre of Sheffield, suit-wearing upperclass people sitting in leather chairs and smoking pipes?!

What i meant was we should really be discusing Sheffield on here not leeds and that he should go on the Leeds forum not Sheffield Forum, not move to leeds!. Thats not immaturity! You have completly misjudged what the post was about. Please do not comment on my posts unless you understand and read them properly.

Higher class of chav?! What do you expect for a commercial nightclub in the centre of Sheffield, suit-wearing upperclass people sitting in leather chairs and smoking pipes?!

The upperclass people are a minority in Sheffield and would not appeal to Embrace due size of capacity.

Before Kingdom, was a haven for the scruffiest alcohol bingeing chavs in Sheffield. Now the clientelle seem to dress a lot better.

The leather chairs and smoking of pipes definately would not appeal to a tailor made market suited for 19 - 28.:nod:

The upperclass people are a minority in Sheffield and would not appeal to Embrace due size of capacity.

Before Kingdom, was a haven for the scruffiest alcohol bingeing chavs in Sheffield. Now the clientelle seem to dress a lot better.

The leather chairs and smoking of pipes definately would not appeal to a tailor made market suited for 19 - 28.:nod:

Where do the upperclass client of sheffield hang out?

When Kingdom first opened, they definetly had this crowd but I went to the opening weekend at Embrace and it was the same scrubbers from the old kingdom.

Where do the upperclass client of sheffield hang out?

When Kingdom first opened, they definetly had this crowd but I went to the opening weekend at Embrace and it was the same scrubbers from the old kingdom.

I dont understand why people are wanting clubs FULL of "upper class client of sheffield" you really really, honestly think that sheffield has enough of these people to fill a 2,500 capacity club or however big it is. Ive only been 2ce since it opened but i think the people in there are in general, a lot more pleasant than those who went to kingdom. I didnt see one fight or have anyone start on me. I had a good night!

i went and had a proper look on saturday night and IM MY opinion its not all that great but like i said thats my opinion not everyone is going to think the same as me :)

whats all this talk about upper class rubbish it sounds very snobby :rant:

sheffield was a originaly famous for steel workers and miners (meaning manual workers NOT snobs!)

come on guys stop with the people who like speed garage and have a tendency to wear track suits and shout innit alot are not worthy to go in there.

this place and the users used to accept people from all class of life from sheffield if i was new and reading this thread id be worried everyone from sheffield is a snob :rant:

come on guys stop with the people who like speed garage and have a tendency to wear track suits and shout innit alot are not worthy to go in there.

people are not saying they are not worthy to go in there, they are saying that these people (in general) have a tendency to feel the need to start a fight half way through the night and not many people like going to places where this happens (e.g, banus, and yes i have been there before anyone starts saying, go there before you judge the place). Kingdom, was renound for this but i think the doorstaff have done a pretty good job in keeping out "those sorts"