Blades Chat #7 Discuss United here

Are United staying up?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are United staying up?

• YES
    • NO

Rumour is that Warnocks signing a Ukranian hard man, - Gettinsentov

no it's that well known player "SATONSKI BENCH"

Im sure Warnock allready signed his brothers "Imondi bench" and "bortfor bench" at some point??????

matt

SHEFFIELD United have confirmed that Steven Kabba, the striker they sold to Watford during the January transfer window, will not be permitted to feature for his new club during Saturday's crucial Premiership fixture at Bramall Lane.

A clause inserted into the £500,000 deal which took the 26-year-old to Vicarage Road explicitly stated that Kabba would not be allowed to play against his former employers until the end of the season.

[inhales sharply]

Do we think we're gonna have another 'Fishgate' here, where the Blades thread degenerates into a Russian pseudonym-off? :help:

I do hope so.

Brilliant!

Sky Sports News:

Sheffield United boss Neil Warnock has returned to Yorkshire from a spying mission to Ukraine.

Warnock flew out to the former Soviet Republic after his side's 1-1 Premiership draw

Perhaps he's thinking of upgrading his tractor, to one of the latest Ukranian versions.

Perhaps he's thinking of upgrading his tractor, to one of the latest Ukranian versions.

I never thought of that geocol,I hope it's a Massey Ferguson they are the best.LOL

West Ham's hearing regarding charges relating to the signings of Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano has been adjourned until Friday.

Representatives from the club, including chairman Eggert Magnusson, and from the Premier League attended the hearing in London on Thursday.

The hearing broke up around lunchtime but proceedings are expected to be concluded on Friday.

.......I hope it's a Massey Ferguson they are the best.LOL

For once Tosh, I will bow to your obvious superior knowledge on this subject.... and who knows what he might need it for.

( I don't know if this has already been mentioned on this forum,so apologies if so.)

Adrian Boothroyd made a crack on a Radio 5 Interview this time last year, when the film clip of Warnock on his tractor was shown :-

"After gaining promotion, he'd expect the Blades' directors to be giving him a better car!"

Closing this mega thread. You now have a whole forum to natter about the footie, so feel free to start threads on specific games, issues, etc.