Blades Chat #7 Discuss United here

Are United staying up?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are United staying up?

• YES
    • NO

You never know that Luton Shelton might pop up and score a premiership hat trick he supposed to be good isnt he?

They'd better stay up - either that or I've just shelled out for season tickets again to watch fizzy pop league stuff!

Me too, Over a grand for three season tickets, must be mad, come on you Blades.

:thumbsup:

You never know that Luton Shelton might pop up and score a premiership hat trick he supposed to be good isnt he?

I hope Shelton does play & shows how good he is,Laarson thinks he is good enough for the PL & he has been giving him some pointers.

Ive slotted him into one of my fantasy teams, theres always some striker comes out of no where or player for that matter who almost single handedly keeps his club in the division.

Looks like Shelton will be playing tomorrow against Bolton in a 4-4-2 system.I hope he does well & shows his pace & skill which Laarson say's he has plenty of.

Well Stead did it for Blackburn a few season's ago so why not again.he has improved you can see he has the confidence he lost while at Sunderland.And with Shelton it could make a good partnership.

Kilgallon might be fit for tomorrow.

Our preview, along with a small audio preview can be found HERE

Now this game has got draw written all over it but what it has opened my eyes up to, is that you were struggling long before hulse got injured, 1 point out of nine at the buisness end of the season is relegation form, this is a big big game for you lads.

On this thread and the one before it we knew that March was going to be the toughest part of the season. 2 of the last 3 games were Chelski and Liverpool Raiders away and the other was Everton at home where we got a point.

Our run in isn't too bad in comparison to the teams around us. We have got Manchester Buccaneers away but all the other games we are well capable of getting points.

Sat 31 Mar Bolton - Sheff Utd MatchCast

Sat 07 Apr Sheff Utd - Newcastle United

Sat 14 Apr Sheff Utd - West Ham

Tue 17 Apr Manchester United - Sheff Utd

Sat 21 Apr Charlton Athletic - Sheff Utd

Sat 28 Apr Sheff Utd - Watford

Sat 05 May Aston Villa - Sheff Utd

Sun 13 May Sheff Utd - Wigan Athletic

The result is not a major thing as we have bigger games ahead and we need to see how we deal with the loss of Hulse.

It would be great to get some kind of result but it is a game that nothing we thought would come from.

Anyway the small following we will take should mean that we get excellant support, last count 4,500 is there anymore?

A continuation of the Blades threads- #6 can be found here

The result is not a major thing as we have bigger games ahead and we need to see how we deal with the loss of Hulse.

It would be great to get some kind of result but it is a game that nothing we thought would come from.

Anyway the small following we will take should mean that we get excellant support, last count 4,500 is there anymore?

All I know is that the away allocation was completely sold out ages ago. Plastic stadium in the middle of nowhere (it has its own train station for God's sake, with one 'boozer' that away fans can use.

My last visit there was notable for several reasons.

1, it was the first time I met Sas Blade, and she was in fancy dress ;)

2, doing a running commentary for my nearly blind mate Lee, whose vision was impaired even further by the sun. It's bloody difficult, so hats off to the guys on the radio who do it for a living!

3, having an argument with the dim-witted stewards who were trying to force me back to my seat, when it was clear I was waiting for Lee to get out of the bog so I could help him back in the blinding sun. Clear in the fact that they heard me directing him, and he had a white stick with him ......... anyway ........

4, the latest equaliser I've ever seen. It seemed like it was in the 95th minute of injury time, let alone the match.

5, the near riot after the final whistle when it seemed that St. Warnock was about to be arrested for leading the eejit pitch invader back to the police. He shouldn't have gone onto the field, but it was all high spirits, nobody else was trying to get on, and he was going quietly. The next thing we knew the guy was in a headlock and being 'restrained', and the coppers were having a go at St. Warnock!. I also recall St. Warnock giving the guy the red and white stripes off his back. Bless 'im! Must have dulled the pain of the fine, and, no doubt, the hangover.

6, the consequent row with a mounted copper about the aforementioned incident.

And probably other things too. Lots of leg room, by the way, I'll give it that.

I'm predicting 2-1 us, or 1-1. I'm not going to listen to it though, I keep having a feeling of leaking an early goal, and it keeps happening.:hihi:

I hope Middlesbro stuff West Ham, especially after just watching them [WHU]on SSN again going on about that goal against Blackburn, which they seem to think they have deserve.:confused:

UTB!!!!