Where are the sticky threads?

What's happened to the 'sticky' threads at the top of the walkers group section? Is their absence permanent or are they coming back? Seems a shame to lose the 'photos of the walks' one particularly, and the links to good walks.

Yes,I was wondering that.Those pics were lovely and there were some really useful links up there.Great shame.:(

I've not touched 'em - honest! :o I'll see if I can see where they have gone.

Thanks,feargal.It would be nice to have them back,again.:):thumbsup:

They've been removed whilst they're being updated - they will be back in one form or another within the next few days. :)

I just hope I've not hit the wrong button by mistake... you know how technically minded I am! :hihi:

The photos thread is back now - watch this space :)

Hope the walk safety thread reappears soon - lessons to be learnt from today should be included as soon as possible - may help prevent a problem in the future :thumbsup:

Hope the walk safety thread reappears soon - lessons to be learnt from today should be included as soon as possible - may help prevent a problem in the future :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you Grissom! Ive PMed Feargal and shes working on getting them back! :)