Easter Sunday - Rivelin Valley - 10.30 Rivelin Cafe

I'm really glad to have found you lot:)

Can I just second that - a really good enjoyable walk with fantastic views and really friendly people.

Would love to do this walk again in the summer, what say you fellow walkers?

I say yes to it Scubz! I love Rivelin, as it has the added bonuses of fab cafe, swings to go on and easy walk home for me. :D

I say yes to it Scubz! I love Rivelin, as it has the added bonuses of fab cafe, swings to go on and easy walk home for me. :D

The walk up Wyming Brook is something else Feargal. Don`t know if you`ve been up there. We all agreed that despite the fact that it`s a steep walk, through rocks and mud (aaagh) and basically one of the hardest climbs we`ve done, it`s actually easy-peasy to do cos there`s so much to see on the way up! You don`t realise how high you`ve climbed as you`re doing it. Does this make sense?

:shocked: Blimey, don't tell me you actually got muddy?

:shocked: Blimey, don't tell me you actually got muddy?

Muddy, me? Don`t be silly......as if :mad:

I climbed huge boulders to avoid the damn stuff yesterday, taking several walkers (our Andrea one of `em) with me to avoid it, and then ended up having to help `em down afterwards cos we`d gone so high up:)

Yep, went all weekend without a skerrick of mud on me, then that over-friendly mutt that came with us today jumps up and leaves pawmarks on me best white, only wore 20 times walking trousers, meaning I`m gonna have to wash `em at long last!

Message to Mutty - Hope Alberts toffee gives the mutts guts hell as revenge for the serial footmarks left on me! Gud gramma this eh?