What's so special about 'Park Grange Mount'?

The new estate down between Park Grange Road and Park Grange Croft looks quite nice, though the houses look a bit small.

Hi

I'm a first time caller, long time listener!

I've just been reading this rather old thread about Park Grange Mount and wondered what people think of the area these days as I'm potentially looking at a house/flat to buy

Hi BoopBoop

I lived there for 18 months between 2006-2008 and I did have problems with my car getting broken into. My friends who still live there haven't had any problems for over a year now so it seems to be improving. I think its a nice place to live, just wanted to give you a heads up that I did experience problems when I lived there.

The prices here have almost halved, I saw a 2 bedroom duplex for sale at under £90,000!

Is this simply in line with the lack of demand? Or is this area still plagued by anti social behaviour?

hiya just seen this post, im just about to rent a flat on park grange mount, but there are differences with peoples posts whether its a nice area or not.

can anyone show me some photos? thanks x