Joe Scarborough/Terry Gorman limited edition prints

I have a signed limited edition No 20 of 50 hand coloured by Joe Scarborough "End of an Era" a tribute to John Banners, don';t know if it is worth much but it's not for sale anyway

I have a signed copy of Market Day (Gorman) and Hillsborough by Kirby. But they are not for sale either!

Hope you find what you are after.

Have also got a print of Sheffield Cathedral viewed from Coles corner but it's not a limited edition but I still like it.

contact me asap please about item for sale {ie baby changeing unit}thanks :)

hello,could anyone help me with some info please regarding a signed terry gorman print i have,its called downtown bramell lane,and is signed by a lot of footballers signatures at the bottom,one of the singnatures i can make out,i think says andy croft,i would be gratefull for any info,and if anybody has any idea how much it would be worth,you can contact me on either here,or my email address [email protected]

if you after a valuation theres a place near west bar police station that do free valuations i cant think for the life of me what its called but im sure somone on here will

i think its on scotland street x

thank you sharon,i'm new at this,haven't got a clue if i am posting it right lol x

Anyone still have an interest in purchasing Terry Gorman prints.

I have three framed signed prints for sale.

We have a Joe Scarborough oil on canvas original, signed and dated 1974 "Granellis Broad Street". Anyone any idea what the value is please?:help:

Anyone still have an interest in purchasing Terry Gorman prints.

I have three framed signed prints for sale.

Yes,I am looking for Gorman prints,can you pm me the details,

Jim

I have 3 prints, all mounted and framed in wooden frames in excellent condition.

No1 is Wicker Matinee limited edition number 207 of 350,signed on the mount.Print is 18"x14".

No2 is Templeborough limited edition number 266 of 500 ,signed on the mount. Print is 12"x10".

No3 is I think of Norfolk Bridge with tramcar etc. Signed on mount but no edition number.Print is 9"x7"".

Let me know if interested or make me an offer subject to being seen.

Regards

John

Forum won't let me reply to your last message but hope this works. Suggest £50 for the 3 pictures.