What's your favourite TV advert?

For me its got to be the malibu adverts..i dont drink the stuff but they dont half make me giggle.. but i love the mobile phone one best,but can not find it on that tv advert list :cry:

Got my eyes

Got my nose

Got my liver

Got my boobies!

I love that song ...mums sez its an old 'un tho do you know who sings it..its drivin' her mad ?

Originally posted by WallBuilder

There was an ad from many years ago that ran for about six minutes or so it seemed, it looked like different ads but had people from one ad going into the next.

Please someone must remember what it was for and more details it's driving me mad trying to remember

YES I admit it I'm sad

I remember that one Wallbuilder - It was the Carling Black Label ad.

The cowboys and indians from one ad went into a make up ad and then they all went into a shampoo ad etc . . . . Great!

My favourite was the 'Hamlet cigars bloke' with the strand of hair. My favourite now is the Citroen 'Dancing' car ad.

Also, the WKD ads and the Reebok ad where the sofa chases the bloke around the room.

Originally posted by Deavon

Hottest day of the year so far and I've seen my first Christmas Ad on telly.

Countdown to Doctor Who Christmas special has begun...

Fave ad at the minute is the yoghurt:

Got my eyes

Got my nose

Got my liver

Got my boobies!

(I think it's coming out as a single)

You mean this One

I cnt belive no one has mentioned the orange adverts yet! they are v funny! i know most of them are on at the cinema but they ahve a few on TV as well! who has seen them? who likes them and what is evry1s fav one? i like the one where they are interviewing sam from Lord Of The Rings thats funny! the darth vader one is good. i think nearly all of them have been gud so far except for one or two! what does evrybody else think?

Originally posted by Deavon

Hottest day of the year so far and I've seen my first Christmas Ad on telly.

Countdown to Doctor Who Christmas special has begun...

Fave ad at the minute is the yoghurt:

Got my eyes

Got my nose

Got my liver

Got my boobies!

(I think it's coming out as a single)

thats quite an old song that is! one of me favs tho and was listening to it ages before it came on adverts. for all of u dying to know its called 'Aint Got No- I Got No life'- its been out for a very long time but its brill init? im not sure who did it tho

you know when you've been tangoed!!!:heyhey:

Remington Wet-To-Streight advert, so cool and spicey! and i still remember the product ;) , "Geneus"!

I'm really loving the BigBrother Talk Talk ads where the people are shot from above and take the shape of everyday objects. I think they're really cleverly done.

Originally posted by mer1002

Got my eyes

Got my nose

Got my liver

Got my boobies!

I love that song ...mums sez its an old 'un tho do you know who sings it..its drivin' her mad ?

It's all here

Originally posted by Ditz

thats quite an old song that is! one of me favs tho and was listening to it ages before it came on adverts. for all of u dying to know its called 'Aint Got No- I Got No life'- its been out for a very long time but its brill init? im not sure who did it tho

That would be Nina Simone.