What's your favourite TV advert?

The Cool For Cats, milk advert with the the cool for Cats jingle from 1993 I used to love that advert. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

The dancing milk bottles advert, with the Milk Man delivering the milk. I always remeber that advert running for years it was always on early in the mornings before school, in the winter time and I remember watching that and it was dark outside I cannot remember how old I was but I was just a child. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

The 1989 Early Leaning Centre advert, with the workman digging underground and the blonde doll that always reminded me of Lady Penelope from Thunderbirds. Chris Tarrant narrating saying Early Learning Centre would give other toy companies a run for their money this was when it was good bring back the 80s. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

Paula Hamilton on the Volkswagen advert, getting divorced and she dumps the fur coat and posts the ring back through the door but keeps her car, she gets in and drives off the slogan reads if only everything in life could be as reliable as a Volkswagen just brilliant at the time they were trying to sell more cars and make cars more appealling to woman drivers very cleverly done I love this advert even now. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

I had to mention this one, as I found it by accident the other week and I had been wondering for years what they were called, I used to love them when I was a little girl Romany biscuits dark browm with a strange pattern on them, they were dark chocolate I have been trying to find them for years and failed I cannot get them anywhere. You do find them sometimes, in biscuit boxes at xmas it is a shame you cannot get them anymore because they were yummy. There is Oreos but they are not the same as the good old trusty Romany biscuit bring them back please soon. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

The electric advert with the Turtle talking, it`s got to be off and onable brilliant advert for heat electric brilliant. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
URL Did Not Work

Does anybody know do the links to youtube work from SF or is it copyrighted??, mine don`t seem to work or am I doing something else wrong here??. :);)

Has anybody else inserted a link to youtube and encountered the same problem??, or am I just a retard lol please help. :);)

Edited by CatsEyes4Eva
Spelling Mistake, Punctuation, Grammar, To Add A Paragraph In

Please let me know if these links work or not thank you, if not they can be removed sob sob. :);)

Please let me know if these links work or not thank you, if not they can be removed sob sob. :);)

no cats.they aint workin..

Ok thankyou, damn these bloomin links is it because it is copyrighted or am I doing it wrong??. :);)

All URL`s are gone now, booooooo sorry about that everyone apologies again. :);)