"social" activity at Hagg Hill allotments :)

hi zweena - good to meet you too. We have had our plot since about the end of january. After much chainsawing and hacking through head high undergrowth we are now digging out roots and hope to have beds ready to plant in very soon.

Our neighbour Tchad has a scan of the site map up on his blog site 47-50.blogspot.com we have 46 and 51 (hope you dont mind me linking Tchad). I was a little confused, and thought that you were on our site but yours is up the top of the hill heading towards manchester rd/crosspool isnt it? hows your allotment going on? had it long?

Am looking forward to getting some work done on the lottie this weekend and hope to see some fellow hagg housers, i'm the one with a daft black dog with a big head (the dog not me). I have a bag of red onion sets, too many for us so if anyone wants any or has any swapsies then come and give us a knock! lets hope the weather stays ok.

Bye for now

Matt