Gullivers kingdom your opinion??

hi all i was wondering if anyone can tell me what its like read a few reviews that dont sound 2 good, im on about takin my 2 year old son nxt weekend as he likes rides but i wont let him on just by himself 2 easy 4 him to jump off! Also is it true that adult can go on the rides 2? it says under 90cm free but from age 2+ adventure park just makes me think he wont be allowed on anything if i do go due to height! H e is quite able to go on rides and in my opinion at the right age/height to really enjoy it. but not gunna take him if he can only look at rides will take him to sundowns pet corner if not! ur opinions are welcome x

Hmm yes from what i can remember (i went summer just gone) there are a lot of rides where they have to be a certain height but think they can go on if you go with them. It is good though for the kids, my little girl loved it. Very steep hills though so dont load the pram up too much.

I've taken my kids a few times to Gullivers Kingdom and they loved it. Adults are allowed to sit with the kids so there's no problem. It's perfect for the lttle ones and there are plenty of rides for 2 year olds. It's very steep though!

its very dated very steep if u scared of height dnt go up on monorail thing i went last summer an hav to say gd for little1s but daughter was bored

its made for young kids, i`m sure your lad will love it. i take mine every year and we take a picnic,(you are allowed back out to the car so you don`t have to carry it around with you) this year will be my youngest boys first time there and he`s 2 yrs old. be prepared for a tired little one by the end of the day, its built on a very steep hill but there is cable cars that will take you back to the top.

hope you have a good time, i know we will next time we go!

Its very good for the little one's if a little dated.

Take a picnic, leave the pram in the car ( very steep ), and wear some flat shoe's. Took our two year old daughter last year but beware they do not let kids on some rides if they are under 90 cm ( even if with an adult ). from memory i think the 90 CM rule applies to about 40 % of the rides.

she was gutted ( bless ) that she could not go on the log flume so we promised to take her again this year.

I LOVE THAT PLACE!, i was the one on the school journey that spoilt it for everyone by getting lost in the card maze.

^ LOL

Anyone remember 'Sun-down adventure land' -The name may have changed possibly to 'pets corner' ???

I remember that place as a young kiddo with my mate my mum and his mum and our sisters. We manically charged around being loons having a whale of a time. :( the good old days :(

Not been to gullivers in about 10 years, but i think it was alright, cant remember much though.

be very careful when coming down , it is very very steep , don't let your kids go down the hill unattended . Last time I went two little ones about 6 set off and couldn't stop ontill they hit the stone wall at the bottom . They were in a right state and one of the staff members said it's always happening.

thanks for the advice and def going to take him now, as 4 pets corner it has changed its name to sundown adventure park as it no longer has any living animals!!!! all mecanical and fairy tale houses and rides for all ages took my nephew and my son when he was 9 months and went on rides kids do love it but not as good as when i was little was a big shock when i first seen it thought i was at wrong place!!! cheers becky x

I thought this was in Derbyshire. NOT Sheffield Discussion then is it?

You could always go to the one in Warrington. Then you've got the kids adventure playground at IKEA to fall back on if he doesn't like it and you get some shopping in! There are also a couple of good farm parks and petting zoos in the area as well.