Bradfield School

i left in 73, been trying to recall what the 4 houses were called

dave

My mate Pete Kimber says that the 4 houses were called ; York,Lancaster,Derby and Chester .Hope that is of use to you !

Beat me to it although was trying to think of Chester -Do you remember any teachers names or come to that other classmates

Hi I went to Bradfield School..... some teachers names which come to mind... Mr Wilson,Mr Rogers (both science), Ms Holt? Mr luft/Mr Issac?(maths) , Mr Best (history), Mr Bancroft (RE),Mr Wordsworth(PE), Mr Ellis/ Mr Smith/Mr Frost( Wood/Metal work/ TD), Mr Bertram (English)...

if anymore come to mind I'll put them on this site

Mr Wilson, My sister worked as a nanny for him.

Mr Rogers "Ginger"

Ms Holt? Lovely woman

Mr Best One of my faves

Mr Bancroft (RE), great guy would talk about anything

Mr Wordsworth(PE) Coulht me smoking gave me an essay on Cancer I did three pages and he sent me to see the head

Mr Crowther Was a nutter he took my essay and riped it up maintaining eye contact Prat!

Mr Bertram (English)... Bas...rd used to show me up something rotten.

Would love to get in contact with others I left in 1972 and went into the Army and lost contact with everyone.

Frank

Hello Frank, you may have been in my class year, I have had the old thinking cap on some names which come back are Steve Cammish,Clive Brooks David Wragg,Paul Collins, their was a Frank ???? who had had a heart op I recall. I left in 1973 or early 74 as my birthday falls mid August I was always the youngest in class!!!! Does it bring back any memories Frank?

Memories! memories I still have the scars m8

hi I left in 2003, have some good memories and some bad ones but on the whole a good school.

Anyone else who left bradfield in 2003 bother to go on here?

bancroft still teaching?? he never started, mad as an hatter, i lft in 83/4 btw

I left in 85, Mr Frost (Tweek), left at the end of 84,Luff went at the end of 81, Bancroft was still there in 90, Mr Rogers taught My mum and took them on youth hostelling trips, and,David Wragg, as mentioned in Silverknights post is my uncle

Would love to hear from old school friends who went to Bradfield Comprehensive from 1967 -1972.