Anybody having trouble with their tv signal in north sheffield

Just came home to find my tv saying the same - no signal on any channel. Hopefully should sort itself out!?

all channels saying no signal, and when try to reinstall/configure the box, it's only found 10 French channels and none of the usuals. Anyone else having problems tonight - or any ideas

Just came home to find my tv saying the same - no signal on any channel. Hopefully should sort itself out!?

Are you on the sheffield transmitter because my sister has just rung and her's is the same, mines ok. I'm on emely moor and my sister is on crosspool (sheffield)

Grenoside - now working a bit but cutting out mid programme

why have sky changed the tv menu format to silly old fashioned typeletters, why cant they leave the old style on this is rubbish

Mines off too! Had to borrow a neighbours indoor aerial,and now i can watch it.:loopy:I'm in S20.

4g will interupt certain homes if you are close to the 4g transmitor. it will mainly affect people on freeview-not cable/sky. 4g cannot be blocked as a result 4g are stumping out 10k to each household affected so you can find alternative means to view your tv.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/homes-lose-tv-signal-thanks-114233559.html

We had problems when I turned it on yesterday morning, now it's a different layout, as if its been written in pencil...

We're in S21...

Edited by Mrs Overall

We had problems last night with itv and bbc1 , I retuned the tv and that seemed to resolve it