Anybody having trouble with their tv signal in north sheffield

no probs for me down in ecco today,

whats happening ?

JJ..

No problem at Burncross either.

My Sky box has been misbehaving for weeks, I reckon it could be teh arial as I've messed about no end with teh Sky box and it's still doing what it did before, picture breaks up, some channels lose signal etc.

my virgin signal was going a bit dodgy at about 5pm buts its been ok since....

Mines bad coz my aerial fell down my roof a couple of months ago and i havent got round to saving up for it to be put back on!!

My freeview picture keeps breaking up like a jigsaw. I put it down to being in Ecclesfield village in a dip.

my parents had a problem with there picture breaking up and losing signal from sky, there dish was not aligned properly, when they had there house done by the council they had to reme the dish to have the house sand blasted outside and the council did not put it back properly

We can't always get a good picture on BBC2 and even ITV on normal tv, let alone freeview.

No probs here with the freeview boxes.

My Sky box has been misbehaving for weeks, I reckon it could be teh arial as I've messed about no end with teh Sky box and it's still doing what it did before, picture breaks up, some channels lose signal etc.
i had that problem, it turned out that a workman had hit the dish with his ladder, dish had to be realined and new lnd.

all channels saying no signal, and when try to reinstall/configure the box, it's only found 10 French channels and none of the usuals. Anyone else having problems tonight - or any ideas