Anybody interested in weekday evening walks?

I can make Thursday,scubz - no problem.:thumbsup:

Now the nights are getting longer (and its getting warmer) afternoon and evening walks sound like a good idea (especilally since you know how good we are at getting up on Sunday mornings...) :hihi:

The feargal and Meaks pub walk is still on the cards too, although the walking will be fairly limited... :D

Right then, there are 5 of us already, ItIsNow, Taxman, Godzilla, Feargal, Scubz able to walk this Thursday, so let`s go for it! And come on all you waiverers, how about attending the first ever Thursday Forum Walk Club ramble?

The suggestion for the first one is that seeing its getting dark @ 8ish to make it a short one, meeting at the statue at the start of Endcliffe park, and going up the Porter Valley at a slow pace, until we feel its time to turn round and return! New thread to follow!

Oops, forgot to say, what time to meet? Is 6.00 too early?

Now the nights are getting longer (and its getting warmer) afternoon and evening walks sound like a good idea (especilally since you know how good we are at getting up on Sunday mornings...) :hihi:

You joining us then? Can give you a lift from "my end" if you like :o

Far too early for me I'm afraid.

Right then, there are 5 of us already, ItIsNow, Taxman, Godzilla, Feargal, Scubz able to walk this Thursday, so let`s go for it! And come on all you waiverers, how about attending the first ever Thursday Forum Walk Club ramble?

The suggestion for the first one is that seeing its getting dark @ 8ish to make it a short one, meeting at the statue at the start of Endcliffe park, and going up the Porter Valley at a slow pace, until we feel its time to turn round and return! New thread to follow!

Oh am I invisible, I was first to reply and ignore, tut tut, lol :(

Chill out Dear, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. :)

Sorry you felt that I ignored you Pete, please accept my apology, and I hope that you`ll be able to make it on Thursday, and on other future walks.

Sorry you felt that I ignored you Pete, please accept my apology, and I hope that you`ll be able to make it on Thursday, and on other future walks.

I was only kiddin, I used a smiley, lol, I saw the thread about this Thursday, would love to come but 6.00 is too early for me.

I was only kiddin, I used a smiley, lol, I saw the thread about this Thursday, would love to come but 6.00 is too early for me.

Ok Pete :) The walk needs to start at that time as its getting dark by 7.30, sorry! If you can`t make the walk, why not come to the apres-marche, there`ll be a posting later of where that will take place I`m sure!