What does having pets mean to you?

I can't imagine not having cats in my house now.

Whenever I walk into my house there is a feeling of such love, its wonderful.

Our house sometimes feels like a zoo but I wouldnt have it any other way! :)

There are certain things I would change, like...................I wish they wouldnt molt so much, but hey, thats life! :rolleyes:

This sunday for a few hours the dogs were at my friends and all the cats were out (well, Lily was upstairs) and me and my partner were watching tv and the house felt really quiet and empty, not very homely.

I wouldnt swap them for the world. (unless Lily pulls my net curtain down one more time then you can have her! :hihi: )

Id be devasted if i lost my 2, they are such a comfort to me and I love them to pieces

My house is like a zoo too, but when I hear those happy wheeks at feeding time it makes it so worth while

I can't imagine not having cats in my house now.

Whenever I walk into my house there is a feeling of such love, its wonderful.

It means love, happiness and furry cuddles :)

It means love, happiness and furry cuddles :)

It means..fun,love,responsability, and a pain in the back side some times..lol..

But i wouldn't be with out my ickle hollie....

jt

It means..fun,love,responsability, and a pain in the back side some times..lol..

But i wouldn't be with out my ickle hollie....

jt

Lol I know what you mean john t. I'd be lost without my 3 puddy tats and house bunny. They make my family a family :)

I think my dog gets on my nerves sometimes but the other week when she was at the vets to be speyed I kept missing her usually she is always one step behind me but that day i kept talking to the floor even to the point while outside hanging the washing out my neighbour asked who i was talking to doh. Now she's back it really hit home how much I will miss her when she was away for the night now i never complain when she follows me.

A reason to get up in the morning :)

I always come home to a welcome meow! It's lovely to see Spangles little furry face light up when I in walk in the door. Where ever she is she always come to greet me. I don't have kids, so she really is my baby. They give you so much joy and don't expect a lot in return. Just food, water, love and cuddles!

They make my family a family :)

Absolutely.

Are cats, pups, hammies are our family?

But its my cats that I could not exist without.

All these things and more - life without the mutt and the furry felines doesn't bear thinking about - I've ALWAYS had pets and it would a lonelier place without them. Even when the drama-queen attention-seeking dobe is driving me nuts, or the barmy bengal is destroying the venetian blinds, or the nutty norwegian 'florist' cat is rearranging another vase of flowers, or the mad maine coon has puked up another furball, or the inscrutible Havana chews chunks out of my cushions, or Minty the supposedly sensible senior moggie leaves white fur all over the place... I LOVE THE LOT OF THEM!