Chatsworth walk - Sunday April 1st. (!!!!)

Can you squeeze me in somewhere too? :bigsmile:

Can I just point out that the AA link at the top says that dogs are NOT allowed in the Chatsworth grounds- for those with canine walking companions.

We can always divide for a short time & find somewhere else for the dog owners needs, if the need arises. Everyone is welcome to join us?

Hi Scubz

I think I know you already, met you all at wentworth the other week, Hoober Stand & Wentworth Estates, I may park behind the Pizza Hut, is the park entrance other side of the roundabout going towards Cowley Hill? If so great! How do I recieve a PM does it come straight to me? remember I'm new to all this:help:

Karen

Hi Scubz

I think I know you already, met you all at wentworth the other week, Hoober Stand & Wentworth Estates, I may park behind the Pizza Hut, is the park entrance other side of the roundabout going towards Cowley Hill? If so great! How do I recieve a PM does it come straight to me? remember I'm new to all this:help:

Karen

Wow Karen, my recruitment drive has worked! To say I`m speechless is an understatement!

I`d no idea you were the same person, and there I was thinking you were 19 :) . I`ll pm you now, then you`ll see

how it works

Can you squeeze me in somewhere too? :bigsmile:

Hi Nooka

I think ItIsNow is going to contact you

Can I just point out that the AA link at the top says that dogs are NOT allowed in the Chatsworth grounds- for those with canine walking companions.

Thats really strange as you often see dogs in the park and they are allowed in the gardens too (On leads) Very misleading.

I think this might be a walk I can just about manage! New to Sheffield and don't have transport - just wondered if anyone can help. I'm in Beighton and can catch bus into Sheffield centre, if that's any good. Would love to come along and meet you all - you sound a great bunch....or is that just a neat ploy to get pple to go? Will you be marching me up hill and down dale? haha

I think this might be a walk I can just about manage! New to Sheffield and don't have transport - just wondered if anyone can help. I'm in Beighton and can catch bus into Sheffield centre, if that's any good. Would love to come along and meet you all - you sound a great bunch....or is that just a neat ploy to get pple to go? Will you be marching me up hill and down dale? haha

I think this weeks walk will be more of a mooch than a march repunzel (thought my name was silly!) On purpose we`re trying to attract more new people by having a shorter walk than normal in as popular place as possible.

Regarding a lift, if try pming Grissom, he also lives up your way, find out the tram he`s coming to town on, and come with him to meet me on Suffolk Road (see earlier posts) -hope this is ok with you G-

Just one last thing. My car is now full!

Pming Repunzel now !

Hi Scubz

Karen

Oops, completely forgot, you can`t make or receive pm`s Karen until you`ve posted 10 times on threads! To get round this just post anything anywhere, thats what I did. Once you`ve done this I think you`ll find your first pm waiting for you!

I know it might change before Sunday, but the weather forecast is looking pretty good for this walk. 14c with sun and cloud. Question is, do I need to get my bermudas out for this one???

I'll try to make this one, I travel by car and will get to car park in Baslow for 10.30 or earlier I'm sure i will be a slowcoach but it will be good to put faces to names thats always a good thing