Accident at Hillsborough Corner?

I have just driven through Hillsbro corner, and there seems to have been an accident, involving the tram. Does anyone know whats happened?

Jayne

what time was that

Just passed via there too and loads cops etc.. wonder if was an accident? hope nobody was hurt

i came past about 10mins ago

I have just driven through Hillsbro corner, and there seems to have been an accident, involving the tram. Does anyone know whats happened?

Jayne

What did you see ?

D

tram malin bridge to hillsb stuck

tram from middlewood to hillbs stuck outside ledgends cop car on bridge and loads of tram staff, trams empty and traffice slow,

could just be trams broken down...

Was about an hour ago. Tram on Holme lane stationary, and tram blocking crossroads. I thought I saw an ambulance, behind the tram, out side Shakey, but there are loads of police cars. Just come back, and the situation is exactly the same. Nothings moved.

Jayne

Power failure or fault?

Could be, I don't know. Lots of police activity though. Hope it is something technical and not a serious accident.

Jayne

Police have blocked off all traffic heading to Hillsborough Corner from Bradfield Road - Blue Lights everywhere?

No-one seems to know whether it's an accident or tram broken down. Just waited over an hour for a taxi home from my mum's a Hillsborough due to this and the taxi driver said even though he'd got stuck in traffic down there, he wasn't sure exactly what the problem was either.

Rumours of someone getting run over by a tram and also a fire up middlewood road opposite KFC now - Hillsborough is in mayhem

Rumours of someone getting run over by a tram and also a fire up middlewood road opposite KFC now - Hillsborough is in mayhem
my daughter is in hillsborough and says someone has been hit by the tram,from what she has been told the news is not good.